Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Sorry, it has been nice but I'm leaving

Posted 09-07-2022 at 10:31 AM by pluky
Updated 09-15-2022 at 04:14 PM by pluky

For the people who were waiting for an update.

Things didn't work out the way I wished, I don't need to say how I feel about it at this point.

Not sure I will have anything to do with this stuff if it's without him, I tried but I can't.

Sorry for any projects that I didn't honor because of this, I hope you will understand.

Thank you all for the great time we had, you know yourselves.

PS :

1- I might struggle to respond to anyone and keep silent as of now

2- will probably delete Kik in 24 hours
Posted in Archive
Views 478 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hope you find the piece of your life that you are missing. Take care.
  2. Old Comment
    I couldn't tell you how many times I walked away from BDSM in the past 25 years ... if you truly belong here in this world ... (and from what the little I read about you, I feel you do) ... you will be back ... so don't get your account banned ... just leave it dormant ... we will keep the door open and the light on until you are ready to return ... now go do what ya gotta do.
    Posted 09-07-2022 at 10:51 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is online now
  3. Old Comment
    I agree with FrostbittenSoul don't get your account banned, you will regret it. I've been there too, you can walk away from Getdare but you can't walk away from being yourself. You made 11 blog entries, started 21 threads, and made a lot of posts. Also, you found a Dom in your first week or so, discovered your dominant side, and so on... All this in under a month. What you experience now is a drop and probably a very hard one. I'm sorry for you.
    If there will be a next time on Getdare, I advise you to go slower. For now, you should let time heal your hurt soul.

The path of finding your true self is a long one, there are no shortcuts. But it's always worth following this path.
  4. Old Comment
    I do hope you find the light, the love and the happiness in your life again. It is your choice after all. Just keep in mind I think anyone who you have chatted in the past weeks would welcome you back if you choose to.

At the mean time, take care! Do what you must and take care of yourself!
    Updated 09-07-2022 at 04:21 PM by Garry0993
  5. Old Comment
    This bdsm world is full of ups and downs, I think we all have periods where we give up on it or feel like it. Hopefully with some time out you will re-evaluate and be back. Take care.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Masterwants View Comment
    This bdsm world is full of ups and downs, I think we all have periods where we give up on it or feel like it. Hopefully with some time out you will re-evaluate and be back. Take care.

It's not that I'm giving up... My Dom has life situations forcing him to take some distance and I couldn't bring myself to do this with someone else.