Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Simple quick things to know for curious future play partners

Posted 09-03-2022 at 08:55 PM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:42 AM by pluky

This might save us some oopsies, so I will list here some not very obvious things that I like or that I don't like that sometimes people do because of lack of knowing me or understanding my list of likes and limits.
  • I like to be punished for my "wrong doings" but only if it's fair

• I despise attempts at domination outside of any structure that warrants it, if you're not my long term term Dom, if we're not in session or playing in any way, don't hit me with "let's punish you" or "do you want to please me" or whatever (no I don't)

• I don't like to be asked questions that stress my submission too much such is "who do you belong to ?" or "will you worship me ?" especially when we both know we haven't built that kind of relationship yet in casual play, words matter to me so I don't throw them around easily

• I hate romanticism to the highest point, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate caring and emotions, just things like referring to kissing turn me off drastically

• I hate name calling, just as well as condescending nicks like "little one"

• I can be extra straight forward and rigid about things due a mental condition that I have, so don't get frustrated and just tell me what you need if I do get like that

• I enjoy a bit of playful forcing/insisting but : joint injuries, mental health things, and general health risky things (when I express that I have a health concern), I will take no shit when it comes to do that and usually even attempting to go there with me will be considered a flapping red flag

Might update when I have more in mind.

PS : whether you are a potential play partner or just would like to share, feel free to share your own personal pet peeves here, Doms and Subs, I never get comments so don't hold back.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    When somebody makes a flirty/sexy comment and immediately wants to know if I'm wet. Like ... It's doesn't work that way ... I'm not a faucet ...
  2. Old Comment
    I know I talk too much in general, but it still annoys me when I send out full sentence reply and all I got is a single "Yes/Okay".
  3. Old Comment
    One or two word answers. I don't want or need War and Peace but a conversation is nice.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    When somebody makes a flirty/sexy comment and immediately wants to know if I'm wet. Like ... It's doesn't work that way ... I'm not a faucet ...
    What????? It doesn't?????