Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

My first Toy

Posted 04-15-2014 at 07:37 AM by Nzrunner

Well, i finally got my first toy!!!! A beautiful 8 inch long realistic looking suction cup dildo. The thing i failed to realize when i bought it was just how thick it really is. I took some pictures for my master of me sucking on it and the commensed trying to get it inside of me. My master was not available but i recieved some "help" from another kik abuser of mine. The person just kept demanding pictures of it further in. Once i finally got the head in (which incidently felt like it was splitting me in 2) the rest was relatively easy and i managed to bury about 6.5-7 inches of it inside me. It felt like it was touching my ears thats how far it seemed in. At that point master came on and desided i should jump right in playing with my new toy. First i was ordered to finger my ass for 10 min as a sort of warm up. Then i was told to edge. My next task was to gag myself lay down on the floor on my belly and was to fuck my ass with the dildo for 10 min. Following that was another edge. I then had to ride the dildo for 10 min this was by far my favorite part. By then i was realitively used to the size and was enjoying yhe feeling of it sliding in and out of me. Once my time was up i edged again and started my last task. 15 minutes of sucking the dildo and once each minute i was to attempt to deep throat it. By then end my throat and mouth were sore and i had drool all over my face and chest. I am now getting ready for work with a sore hole as a reminder of master.

Feel free to leave ideas for what else i can do with my new toy - positions, locations and the like
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 634 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments