Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalAddict's Annals

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Use Your Holes, Sir - Stretching session

Posted 10-21-2020 at 02:16 PM by AnalAddict
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:42 AM by AnalAddict

My former dom (referred to below as Sir) had told me he intended to stretch my pussy as well as my asshole (which got put through a hard session earlier as you can read here). The knowledge of what was about to come had this denied little slut squirming for days now.

Part 1 - Worked up

I usually try to work my way through the session as it happened, so you get to live vicariously through me ;-) but this time I'd be remiss not to mention that I'm currently sitting in front of a mirror watching my used body. My tongue is still pegged and drool is dripping on my chest and rolling further down to Sir's words written on my stomach. My tits are red from being bound, clear marks still visible around the base, and pegs still littering my sore flesh--one on the nipple and four surrounding it. Between my spread legs, I can see the black base of my fisting dildo, lodged deep inside of me and kept inside with the help of my large anal beads inserted in my clenching asshole. If I turn, I can see the cord and a little of the first bead pushing against my rosebud. My ass cheeks are another sight to behold. Blurred writing underneath two large red patches with hints of the blue they'll turn by tomorrow.

Quite a state Sir has left me in tonight...and having to write like this makes me squirm with humiliation and a large dose of frustration at not being able to cum.

First, I was sent through the house in search of pegs for my tongue and tits and ribbon to tie my tits up nicely before I got to ride my XL plug in my pussy. The combination of 25 jumping jacks and squats gave some interesting friction, but luckily the plug stayed put. When I was told to switch to my largest steel plug, I had to use lube to push the cold metal inside my clenching pussy. The sensation of being stretched by something so cold was quite alien. I'd have thought it would feel the same as in my ass, but there might be more nerve endings in my pussy. Or I'm just not as used to stretching it. Whatever the reason, I was glad Sir had me ride the plug for ten minutes before ordering me to fuck it in and out. Next up was the fisting dildo, which slid in surprisingly easy. It was still a massive stretch but natural lubrication, plenty of lube, and a fair bout of initial stretching made my pussy accept the large intruder.

Of course, Sir wouldn't be Sir if He didn't push it one level further. When He ordered me to put my large anal beads in the ass, I wasn't sure if I wanted to cry or cum or both at the same time. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed the latter, and I avoided the former by focusing on the task at hand. It was damn hard to push the beads in and to keep them in, but once I succeeded I was told the repeat the jumping jacks and squats. You'd think the damn huge toys would stay in place (because it sure feels tight), but no. Every time the fisting dildo came out, I was to start again. In the end, I did 84 repetitions instead of 25 and my muscles were burning--thighs, ass, and every muscle inside needed to keep the dildo and beads in place.

For the finale, Sir had me fetch a hard-hitting spatula and marker. "Hit here" marked each of my ass cheeks before the spatula was applied 84 times, blurring and covering the letters with red patches and reducing me to tears.

I'm left wondering what Sir will have me do once I've posted the blog and return to Him. All I can do is hope that I've pleased Him.

Part 2 - Finished

I'm back--even more satisfied and more frustrated at the same time. Strange how these emotions can co-exist.

Once I put my laptop aside and took off the pegs on my tits except those on my nipples, Sir had me push the dildo in and out of my gaping, glistening hole several times. A pleasure so intense it was hard to bear mixed with the stretching pain and washed over me with every thrust. I thought we were done when Sir told me to leave the dildo out, but no--my own fist was next. With my leg pulled up, facing the mirror, I lubed up and tried to insert my fist, which turned out to be wider than the dildo. Sir allowed me to take out the anal beads and my fist slid in. Both the mental aspect of having my own fist inside of my pussy and the stretch had me on the verge of coming.

I used to believe a ruined orgasm was better than no orgasm, but once again, Sir proved me wrong on one of my pre-conceptions. The pleasure fizzled out instantly and instead the ruined orgasm brought forth every little ache in my body--the pegs still on my tongue and nipples, the bruises on my ass, the sting in both of my stretched holes. I hated the aftermath of that ruined orgasm with a passion.

It took me a little while to get on edge again when Sir ordered me to. This time he ordered me to pull off the pegs on my nipples and I nearly came again. I was thankful I didn't, because I don't think I can bear to find out the punishment tonight after a rather intense session.

Once again, Sir has fulfilled a fantasy of mine and left me with two gaping holes--His to use any time He likes.
Posted in Session reports
Views 1637 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very nice, thanks!
  2. Old Comment
    Very well written, I feel like I'm there... I'd say you deserve a nice session for your efforts but that's not my place
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wowman View Comment
    Very well written, I feel like I'm there... I'd say you deserve a nice session for your efforts but that's not my place
    Still very much appreciate the sentiment. Thank you for your kindness <3
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bee9 View Comment
    Very nice, thanks!
    Glad you enjoyed it!