Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Last Two Tasks For My Master

Posted 11-15-2021 at 01:21 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hey all it’s been a while since I posted to my blog so my master is having me post and explain a couple of the tasks I’ve done recently!

A few days ago, I had a little bit of time free so I was a squishy pants for my master. I put on panties and sweatpants and in the back I put a few scoops of peanut butter and a few scoops of jelly. It felt extremely sticky and messy! Then in the front I put shaving cream and whipped cream in my pants. Making my pants squishy from the front and back....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Multiple orgasms and streaking in the public library

Posted 11-15-2021 at 02:33 AM by ClaireScott
Updated 11-15-2021 at 02:44 AM by ClaireScott

Since I’ve been back, the dares have slowly started to trickle in again which I am super happy and excited about! This past weekend I performed a dare thanks to Darkrider_X who issued the date as such:

Starting with driving to the location. Dress in as skimpy of clothing as you dare with your smallest plug in your ass. Select a location that allows you to do two of the following things. Be sure to take a backpack or large bag with you to carry toys and clothes for part of the dare.
Posted in Uncategorized