Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Miss Lizzi

Rate this Entry

Public Coin flipping task

Posted 11-04-2016 at 03:18 PM by Miss Lizzi

So I am currently in denial to a mistress and while in my period of denial she set me this task. I just thought some of you may like to hear about it. I think it is probably my most daring task to date. I don't think I could of completed it had I not been denied for so long.
I will copy and paste my report but have edited her name in case she would like to stay anonymous.

Note on denial: I will be closing in on 100 days of denial soon. I have to change my panties while at work at least twice a day which at least 3 pairs I go through a day. It has turned me in to a grumpy bitch at times. I dirty whore at others. I love it and hate it at the same time. I think I will be proud when I make 100 but very , very relieved too.

The task:
Basically I had to walk 200 paces and flip the coin. Heads I could bend down at the knees and tails I had to pick it up without bending my knees while wearing my shortest skirt.

Coin flipping task :*

Mistress for this task I wore my white mini skirt, white tennis shoes with white ankle socks and I just wore a simple vest top with a jacket.

The skirt isn't quite my shortest but I don't think my shortest (the pleated school girl skirt) is suitable for wearing in public.
The skirt is slim and tight but when I bend it rolls at the back and sides and would reveal the bottom of my ass.

I lubed up and worked in the medium buttplug which is black and I was worried it would show through my skirt but from what I could tell it was ok.*

I performed this task after work, it was around 8pm and going dark.*

You know how these public tasks make me nervous mistress and I could feel myself sweating and was very anxious before I even left. That said I also knew my pussy was wet.

I walked the 200 paces and my idea was to walk roughly around the block , taking a short detour along a path a lot of people use for walking dogs. I have used this trail for a public task you have given me before. After that trail I would come back around along a different street towards my house.

After the first 200 paces - I am on a long road with a small field along one side of the road and houses all along my side.
This is quite a long road so expected to be on this road for a few coin flips at least. I flipped the first coin and landed straight away on a tails... eekkkkk!*
Walking along the road to this point a couple with a pram had gone past the other way to me and a few cars on the road.*
I had a quick look over my shoulder and a deep breath and bent over. There was no one about and no cars on the road but I was well aware anyone within the houses looking out would see. I bent right over to pick up the coin as quickly as possible, snatching at the coin and just as I was picking it up with my finger tips the skirt rolled up at the back a little and a lot at the sides. My bare ass was on display, the skirt held its position just below my ass hole and plug. I quickly pinched my skirt back into place and walked on. I was breathing heavy as I was walking and I could hear my heart ping against my chest. My breathing telling me how exciting it was and it was such an*adrenaline rush.
Each thud of my heart saying 'SLUT, SLUT , SLUT'.

I walked another 50 paces and on the same street flipped again. It landed on heads and I bent the proper way.*

The next 50 paces (still here on this road) I flipped again. It landed tails and just as I paused for a second for a breath before bending a cyclist come around the corner at the far end of the street ahead of me. I still bent down and picked the coin up. The skirt rolling up again. It wasn't as revealing as the first time but still shoed a fair amount of my ass. I could also feel the plug this time trying to pop out and I had to contract my ass muscles to keep it in. The cyclist was still in front of me and just going past me as I was patting the front of my skirt down, so he couldn't of seen anything.

The*4th coin flip, still on this road was a tail. As I was picking it up there I could hear a car coming from behind. There was a slight bend behind me and it was likely coming that way. I picked the coin up, my skirt rolling up again and just as I started walking forwards again a car went past me from behind. I think I have been lucky so far.

Number 5 and I was on the corner. Houses behind me and to my right. Houses diagonal across the road and a small trail I was heading to opposite me. The 50 paces landed me pretty much right on the corner before crossing. I flipped and as the coin dinked to the floor and was rolling behind me there was cars coming down the road on both sides.*
*I was praying for a heads and it was! I was very happy picking the coin up this time.*

So far I am on 2 heads and 3 tails. I crossed the road to the small trail. Realising my route may be too long I decided to just*walk the next*immediate 50 paces and then turn back.

I walked the 50 paces. Trees on one side and a short field and then houses on the other. I doubt in the light anyone from the houses could see if I was showing my ass but you never know, a dog walker could come around the corner.
I flipped the coin and let it fall. It was a heads.*

Turning back towards the road...... I didn't think this through did I mistress? I am only going to end up back on the very corner I just come from which is the riskiest place yet.
I was stood on the corner looking around and traffic wasn't busy by any means but a few cars did go past.*
I flipped the coin and it landed on a tails.*
I bent over like a stupid little slut to pick up the coin. Exactly at the point my skirt rolled up, a woman left the house two doors away from the corner going towards her car. My skirt was rolled up but as I was standing back up with a freight, hoping the woman didn't look over, my plug pushed out and dropped on to the floor. I felt so stupid was utterly embarrassed. I bent down again , at my knees and grabbed the plug, trying to hide it in my hands as I noticed the woman had looked over at me. I looked right in to her eyes and she was looking right back at me. Just for a second before I sheepishly looked down at my hands, concealing the plug. I have no idea what she seen or thought. I was too scared to look up and I heard her car door shutting. I started walking again. I wasn't even counting the 50 paces, just walking, wanting to be away. I feel like I can be such a stupid bimbo when things like this distract or disrupt me. I walked forwards just as the woman in the car reversed out of her drive. I was walking across the front of her car, her headlights right on me. I almost froze there. Like a scared bunny or as the saying goes a deer......*
holding my buttplug, hiding it in the full spot light as though ready to perform. I was half expecting her to get out the car and call me a dirty slut or to point and laugh at me as she seen me drop a buttplug out of my ass in the street.*
'Slut, Slut, Slut' my heart continued to chant to me.
It may of been a second it may of been an hour it seemed. She may not of even noticed me, as she pulled away and was gone. I was extremely embarrassed wondering if she would remember me, recognise me. Would she tell her friends about the little slag she saw that day? Or another day would she walk past me with her boyfriend and say 'oh honey, theirs that dumb little bimbo who wears a buttplug! Do you think shes wearing one now hahahaha'

I walked until I got to the next road which would lead me back to my house. This street has houses on both sides most of the way.

4 tails and 3 heads. I stopped to flip the coin again and it was the final tails. I quickly*bent over again, taking extra care to make sure the plug stayed in.*

I completed my journey aware I had to edge before I could go home but there really wasn't any where and I was so flustered.
I got to my front garden which is sheltered a little on one side by a hedge. So I got behind the hedge and put my hand under my skirt. After rubbing the skirt naturally rolled up as usual anyway and if anyone did see they would see my pussy on display. I actually edged quickly and was unbelievably wet*and frustrated.*

Miss Lizzi
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2322 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Amazing Report! I love how articulate you are, I could really imagine myself in your shoes. The heartbeat thing was brilliant; I think my heart was in agreement with yours when the plug fell out haha
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks for sharing such an erotic story