Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Gaining a new name, overnight bondage and human furniture.

Posted 02-04-2021 at 02:09 PM by RainbowSky

Sir and I are trying new things. Monday saw some patient/doctor roleplay... something which sees a "follow-up" appointment next Monday so I will explain all then. I have also earnt a new name which now sits pretty above my cunt - it is Cuntslime.

Last night saw some stricter overnight bondage. We have experimented with bondage before overnight but this was a lot more risky as there was a chance of rope getting caught and circulation cut off.

Task 17

Equipment required
  • 2 longish pieces of rope
  • Latex body

The Task
The task was simple. Sleep overnight in my latex body tied spread eagle to my bed.

The report
I tied rope underneath my mattress using a butterfly knot at each corner for my wrists and ankles. I made sure to tie to rope completely or out of the way to reduce the chance of it getting hooked or caught.

When it came to sleep I stripped down to the bodysuit and put my ankles in. Making sure my phone and scissors were close enough to my bed to reach I then covered myself up and put my hands in the cuffs and tried to sleep.

It was boiling in the latex, I struggled to get to sleep because of the cuffs and the awkward position I was in. I did eventually get to sleep but the sleep was disrupted a lot when cuffs got itchy or my elbows began to hurt from the awkward position. I managed all night though which I am happy with.

Feelings/thoughts
I enjoyed it even though my sleep was not as pleasant. It made me feel very exposed despite being under the covers and got me slightly humiliated.

Then this evening Sir had a very short and simple task for me.

Task 18
Equipment required
  • Bowl
  • spoon
  • plug gag
  • open mouth hood

The Task
Be a table and balance the bowl and spoon on my arse for 15 minutes.

The report
I filled the bowl with water up almost to the very top. I put the gag in, plug out, and pulled the hood on just to my forehead. I positioned myself with my ass towards a chair on my knees and with one hand resting on the floor, my butt pushed towards the chair, exposing my ass. I then placed the spoon on my left cheek and tried to position the bowl on my right without spilling anything. This was not achieved as it was so full and water sloshed onto the floor, my ass and my leg. I eventually got it balanced and then started the timer, pulled the hood down and began counting.

It was quite an easy task but my legs and arms began to shake towards the end. This made my whole body shake and this meant the bowl began to shake and the water began to splosh out the bowl and down my ass, cunt and leg. The floor became very wet, very quickly. I finally pulled the hood off and looked at the timer which read 15 minutes 8 seconds. Sir was very pleased with my ability to get the timing almost perfect. However he did make me mop up the water with a cloth using just my boobs. By the end of the clearing up my chest and the cloth were soaked through.

Feelings/thoughts
I really enjoyed it. It was simple, fun and effective.
Posted in A new beginning
Views 811 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments