Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

My second public dare - around my apartment building bottomless.

Posted 05-15-2020 at 09:30 AM by ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty_mind9869
That's a definite start! You could challenge yourself to go a little further like that each time.
So the Dare from dirty_mind9869 was to walk around my apartment building in a just a tight Tshirt and I was allowed shoes.

I did this dare late last night at about 2am. I undressed from my pyjamas and put on a light blue tshirt that came just past my belly button and my sneakers.

I left my apartment, and headed to the stairs (I opted not to use the elevators). I made my way 3 floors down to the ground level where I peeked into the lobby. No one was in sight so I darted to the front glass door and and excited.

Clutching my apartment key in had, I could feel myself blushing as I stood on the sidewalk, the fresh cold air around my legs and more notably gently blowing between my upper thighs. I felt really wet that this point. The street in front of my apartment is a 4 lane road but there was no traffic at the time.

Heart racing, I hurried around my first corner my nipples erecting through my top as I felt the cold air more as I brisk walked. I walked down the side of the building and saw a couple some distance away on the other side of the street, it was too far for them to see me clearly.

Then I turned into the alley, it was well lit so I I was safe and then into a little garden path my apartment has on its other side. At this point my heart is beating faster and I realize my inner thighs are wet from my juices dripping out. I was admittedly turned on being outside like this.

I made it back to the front door of my apartment building just as a car drove by. I'm not sure if the driver realized I was bottomless or if it looked like I was wearing leggings. Either way, I entered my building and was relieved.

Then I did something stupid. I guess I was so shocked at what I actually did the adrenaline running in me that out of muscle memory I called the elevator and entered it without thinking. I only realized when the doors closed and I saw myself in the reflection of the elevator door. I gasped but the elevator had already started moving. I checked and I could not see any cameras in there, so I was relieved. When I finally hit my floor, I darted out and made it back to my apartment.

I was panting and laughing but i loved it. I was caught my breath, had a drink, and masturbated with my dildo to calm myself down and relieve the build up. I slept very well

Thank you dirty_mind9869 for the dare! I loved it and hope you enjoy reading your report!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1831 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    How’d it feel to see your naked image being reflected back at ya in the elevator?
  2. Old Comment
    It was weird to see myself naked in a public place... immediate reaction was more like “FUCK”, but I guess it was my mind grasping something out of the norm?
  3. Old Comment
    The fresh cold air gently blowing between your upper thighs and your wetness drooling on them is an incomparable image. Thanks