Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

3 years <3

Posted 05-06-2020 at 05:49 PM by Butterfly

Today Mr. Devious and I celebrated three years of marriage. For those that don't know who we are (we used to be pretty well known, but not so much anymore), Mr. Devious and I met right here on getDare 6 years ago in June 2014. We have now been living together for 5 years and have been married 3!

The third year is called the leather anniversary. Leather signifies the strength, durability, and flexibility of marriage. I have to say that this describes our marriage perfectly right now. Mr. Devious is so understanding and has been amazing as we have opened up our marriage to include other partners.

Click image for larger version

Name:	32132.JPG
Views:	412
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	916

Today we exchanged beautiful gifts made of leather. You would think that being a kinky couple, we would have gone for collars, cuffs and floggers, but instead, I had a leather wallet engraved for Mr. Devious and he had a leather bracelet made for me.

Name:	2020-05-06 (1).jpg
Views:	383
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	915

Because of social isolation, we didn't get to do anything too fancy for our anniversary, but we did have lots of kinky play time (my bum is still tender in places), had a couples bubble bath, and spent almost 24 hours in bed together. It was the perfect way to celebrate our love for each other.

Name:	2020-05-06 (27).jpg
Views:	413
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	914

We may be poly, but that doesn't mean that I don't love Mr. Devious with every fiber of my being. He is my best friend, my prince, my protector and my partner.

Happy Anniversary my love <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1731 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Much congrats to the both of you, and cheers to another wonderful three years (and many more sets of three years) of love, support and kink!
  2. Old Comment
    Congratulations! Really wonderful to see that you both are super happy!
    And great how you've celebrated this!
  3. Old Comment
    Congratulations!
  4. Old Comment
    Congratulations to you both and it sounds like you had a wonderful day together to celebrate your happy milestone
    Posted 05-06-2020 at 09:54 PM by DeepInnerFreak DeepInnerFreak is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Congratulations to both of you! What a great way to celebrate despite the circumstances.
  6. Old Comment
    I raise my morning mug of tea (strong brewed, w/ milk and sugar) and wish you an endlessness of love and happiness!

Quote:
    For those that don't know who we are (we used to be pretty well known, but not so much anymore)...
    Snort, giggle!
  7. Old Comment
    Awww! Congratulations to you both and happy anniversary! Here's to many more in the future!
  8. Old Comment
    Congratulations! Raising a glass to you both and wishing you more of the same for the future!

All the very best!

Connie
    Xx
  9. Old Comment
    Congratulations to you both Miss Butterfly and Mister Devious! 3 years! Isn't that something! I wish you many more happy years together!

10. Old Comment
    Aww, love you guys!
    I remember when you were just starting out, as we were. Such amazing memories!

Huge congratulations, wishing so much happiness for you both.
  11. Old Comment
    Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments!

And thank you sweetie for such a lovely blog post. I love you so much! Even if I do make you crazy
  12. Old Comment
    Congratulations! That's awesome! May you have a hundred or more anniversaries together! Wishing you both happiness and contentment.
    Posted 05-07-2020 at 02:01 PM by SilvertongueLyra SilvertongueLyra is offline
  13. Old Comment
    Mr. Devious I am so very sorry, surely by now they can commute your sentence? You've been good after all and there's only so much punishment a man can deserve.

Muahaha..

I'm just kidding, I am so very pleased for you both. Congratulations and here's to many many more years of happiness together, you two are just wonderful together.