Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Littlekitten9852

Rate this Entry

Miss Isabelle's Kitten- Days 8 & 9

Posted 04-22-2020 at 05:24 PM by Littlekitten9852
Updated 04-22-2020 at 05:27 PM by Littlekitten9852

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. I will make a point to do better in the future.

A shame, too, my message logs won't date back far enough for me to be able to write everything that happened to me Monday. I will do my best to recall everything to the best of my memory.

Day 7:

Miss gave me the task of rolling a dice after each of my chores. The number rolled would determine how many edges I did. Even numbers were to be divided by two. I remember rolling a five for one of my numbers early in the day, but I can't quite recall what the other numbers rolled were.

I spent most of the day playing videogames, as gaming is one of the only ways I can currently communicate with my close friends whom I consider family. When my own biological family all but rejected me, these kind souls practically took me in. I can't see them with everything going on now, so playing this game and using a headset is the only way we can see each other.

At some point, Miss had me ruin an orgasm for her. I was to tell her the moment I reached orgasm, and afterwards she would count down from five. When she reached 0, I was to stop all pleasure and stimulation to myself. It was incredibly frustrating, and my clit was too sensitive afterwards to try to have another orgasm.

After this, I was instructed me to lay over the couch in my livingroom, where I spanked my bare ass to her command.

After thirty spanks, my cheeks were red enough for Miss's approval. I was to put my panties back on and pull them between my cheeks in a wedgie so my red bottom could be on full display. My bra was to be left off.

After this, Miss brought up the fact that I enjoy writing, which I very much do. As she enjoys reading my blog, she had me write a story here on GetDare. She gave me the scenario, and I was allowed to fill in the blanks. I always like a creative challenge, and I haven't tried my hand at erotica in years, so I was looking forward to it.

The story was to be written while sitting on my dildo. I was allowed to fuck myself whenever I needed, but I was not allowed to cum.

After finishing the story, I finished up the rest of my tasks for the day, edging after each one equal to the number of dice rolled, and decided to play videogames again afterwards.

Miss contacted me, offering to let me cum for her again. While the idea sounded lovely, I was in the middle of a raid with my friends in the game, and couldn't just leave. The game also required a lot of focus, so I was having trouble speaking with my Mistress while playing at the same time.

I worry I made her feel like she wasn't worth my time. I love being my Mistress's kitten, and I'm so happy she found me. She's been nothing but kind and understanding, and I feel like I took her for granted.

While I won't stop playing games with my friends, I have decided to make a point in taking at least a few hours to serve Miss directly outside of the tasks she gives me. I want to be readily available for her use.

Day 8:

My brother decided he's going to work from where I'm currently staying. That makes it much more difficult to complete tasks for Miss, especially since one of her rules for me yesterday was to be completely naked around the house.

Miss was understanding, though, and I did my edges as instructed. She has liked the rule of rolling dice to determine my edges.

Seeing as I was getting horny from the edges of the day, Miss had me insert my dildo into my pussy. It was easy to slip in with how wet the days edges had made me.

Right around this time, my brother left for the day. She told me to get my flat hairbrush, go into my room, and undress. The flat hairbrush always means that Miss is going to spank my ass, so I was very excited. I love it when Miss spanks me.

I was told to also get my wand- my favorite toy. We were going to combine two of my favorite activities!

I was instructed to lie down on my belly, the wand pressed right against my clit. Every time she sent "3", I was to deliver three spanks to each ass cheek with the brush.

Starting the vibrator on low, I found myself instantly grinding my pussy against the wand.

I did my three spanks to each cheek, feeling myself getting hornier by the second.

3. 3. 3.

I'm sure I must have looked like such a desperate and slutty kitten by this point, writhing atop the vibrator, my reddening bottom wiggling in the air.

I was instructed to turn the vibrator up to medium.

3. 3. 3.

The vibrator was then turned onto high.

3. I was on the edge. I asked Miss for permission to cum, and it was granted.

I wasn't allowed to stop.

3. The vibrator was still on high, pressed tightly against my now sensitive little clit.

3. It was so much to handle. It took everything to stop my body from lifting off of the vibrator.

3. I asked if I could cum again, but I asked improperly. It was so difficult to focus enough to type while I was experiencing such intense pleasure.

3. I asked again, properly this time, an was allowed to cum again. I was told to spank myself throughout the entire orgasm until it ended. I came again, spanking my ass and alternating cheeks on each slap. My body writhed from the intense orgasm, my poor little clit being so sensitive and my body feeling so tired.

I asked Miss if I could take the vibrator off, but I was denied. She wasn't finished with me yet.

3. 3. 3. 3. 3.

I came again. I couldn't even ask for permission this time. I could barely control my body, and my cum was leaking out of me.

3. 3. 3. 3. 3.

I was told one more would be good.

3. 3. 3.

I came again, my dildo shooting out of me this time along with plenty of fluid as I squirted. I was finally allowed to stop the vibrator. My entire body was shaking, and I felt exhausted. My ass was bright red.

Once I had recovered enough to stand again, Miss had me fill a condom with water and place it in the freezer. I knew what she was planning, but it was never something I had tried before. I'm not a huge fan of ice play. While it turns me on, I also find it very difficult to do because of the intensity of the cold. Still, the thought of being made to sue the makeshift frozen cock was enough to warm my pussy in anticipation.

While I waited for the ice cock to freeze, I played some more videogames with my friends. I made sure not to play to long so I would have plenty of time for my Mistress.

I told Miss my ice cock was ready for use. I was already shivering with anticipation.

It was then that Miss told me we were going to play with a few things. Along with the ice, we were going to play with heat. I was told to grab a candle.

Now, while I have unscented candles ideal for play, I have never actually used wax in that way before. I was so nervous to try it that I was shaking. I had tried dripping some wax just on my arm and leg a few days prior, and the stinging burn was harsh, even if temporary. The idea of burning my sensitive areas with the wax scared me, but Miss assured me that I could tell her if it all became too much. I wanted to try it for her, and for myself.

I laid down on my bed, having placed a towel beneath me to catch any drippings. I was first instructed to tease my nipples with the ice cock. As if rising to greet the new sensation, my nipples quickly became hard upon feeling the cold ice.

After this, I was told to lay the cock against my pussy, and start to drip the candle wax near each nipple. I held my breath, raising the lit candle far above myself and watching as the first drop fell onto my skin.

I was to surprised to find how pleasant the burn was. It stung, but it felt amazing every time a drop touched my fair skin. I moved the candle around, splattering little red dots all over my breasts, avoiding my nipples until I was told otherwise. Meanwhile, my pussy was burning from the cold bite of the ice cock.

Now, it was time for my nipples. I was to completely coat each one with the wax. It was hard to aim drops exactly from how high I was holding the candle, so I held it much closer to my body. The wax burned so much more the closer it was to my skin, but it continued to feel amazing. I couldn't help but feel entranced by the wax. It made me incredibly horny, but also seemed to cause my mind to grow fuzzy. My vision was blurry, and all I could think of was how I wanted to melt the entire candle all over my tits and pussy and spank it all off once it hardened.

Once the wax on my nipples hardened, it forced them to stay erect, slightly tugging at my skin when I breathed.

At this point, I misread Miss's next instructions. She asked me to slide the ice cock into my pussy. Afterwards, I was to move the ice down my belly until it was back where it was before. Not thinking, I slid the ice cock into me, and dripped wax down my belly instead of ice. The ice was so painful inside of me, as the sheer cold fought harshly against the wetness of my inner walls.

To Miss's instructions, I slid the cock out and rubbed my clit with it. After this, I set the cock aside. It was time to drip wax onto my pussy lips.

I counted them out, dripping six drops of hot wax onto each lip. I was such a horny mess from this that my clit ended up popping out of its hood. Miss took this as an invitation to drop wax directly onto my clit.

The pain was absolutely beautiful. I think wax has become my new favorite way to play. My thighs were trembling but I just wanted more wax to cover me. Miss allowed me to spoil myself and drip as much wax as I wanted.

I continued to drip wax all around my pussy and clit. I lost track of how much wax I had dripped. Miss had me open my pussy lips with one hand and drip wax over my labia. While I think I covered my fingers with more wax than my pink flesh, I still managed to get. A pretty coating. My pussy didn't want to close once I finally stopped, as the wax was holding it open.

I was not allowed to remove the wax until it fell off naturally. This was to serve as a reminder as to how much I love being coated in wax.

I put out the candle and was told to start quickly rubbing my clit. I early went to touch myself but realized quickly that I had covered it with so much wax that my fingers. couldn't even touch it. I pressed down harder, breaking the wax and pleasuring myself. At every movement, I could feel the wax chipping away, pulling my skin with it. It was so delightful.

Miss contemplated whether or not to let me. cum, considering how much she had let me cum earlier in the day.

I got to the edge and begged for permission to cum. She kept me on the edge for a while as she recalled the days events for me. When I couldn't hold it any longer, she finally let me cum.

Once I calmed down from my orgasm, I found myself to be exhausted, though I realized I hadn't written my blog yet, or done another task on my list.

I asked Miss for a punishment for failing to complete these.

She had me insert a marker into my ass and write on a note for her "I am so sorry miss."

I didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I was surprised she was being so lenient with me considering I hadn't done what she'd asked, so I asked if that was all she had planned for me.

Miss said she understood why I fell behind, and that if I didn't have as good of a reason as I did, she wouldn't be nearly as kind.

After completing the minor punishment, I got ready for bed. Miss had me sleep naked with ankles bound together. As I fell asleep, I ran my fingers along my wax covered pussy to relive the experiences of the night.

I'm so grateful to be owned by my Mistress.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 604 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments