Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Yes, Sir! Part 1

Posted 10-17-2016 at 06:07 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 09:00 AM by CSasha

Finally, she stood behind him, when he opened the lock. Another glance at his smooth, big and capable hands reminded her of the plenty weeks and month since they knew each other. They had spent hours on dates and comfortable private talks about nearly anything. Especially including their sexual preferences. He was an experienced top with a good reputation as a play partner. She had only started to discover her hidden, submissive desires. They were both smart and educated. She was careful and patient...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: A wet dream Part 2

Posted 08-14-2016 at 05:55 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:35 AM by CSasha

The following is just a rough wake dream fantasy I had, stretched out now that I write it down in more detail for your joy, my dear reader. It was far away from all these scenes and details, just a rough idea about playing with a couple. It might be extreme, so be warned. Also this is a fantasy, not a dream I want to come true for my life. Kinky sex is a big issue for me, but only one. It's not going to fulfill my life, so it will always stay a fantasy that gets me horny, possible can be used in play,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: A wet dream Part 1

Posted 08-14-2016 at 05:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:34 AM by CSasha

Yesterday I have been gotten quite horny. I had started the day with a body shave and performed a PM dare. In the evening I played nasty with myself, and then performed another PM dare before going to bed late. Both times I had put on my metal chastity. I even tried to sleep in it, but couldn't, so I put it off. That didn't help to my horniness, I masturbated, but held back at the very end. My sleep was still struggled for all my horny thoughts, I shivered between the heat of my body and the coldness...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

My complete Bio-Data, starts here

Posted 07-30-2016 at 03:14 PM by Abhisheksub

Hi everyone, this is the complete list of my willingness.

Read till the end for the best part, and see the attachment to find the meaning of these 5 levels. I am a free (free of cost) slave.

Abrasion :0
Age play:5
Anal sex :0
Anal plugs (small):2
Anal plugs (large):1
Anal plug (public, under clothes):3
Animal roles:5
Arm & leg sleeves (arm-binders):5
Aromas:2
Asphyxiation:3
Auctioned for charity:1...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	delete.PNG
Views:	668
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	417  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

slave

Posted 02-17-2016 at 08:55 AM by Little king
Tags slave

Ok so I'm looking for a master or mistress to give me orders almost no limits on my side.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave hunting is hard!

Posted 12-23-2015 at 01:28 PM by glue
Tags chastity, slave

So I have been on the look out for a slave for months now and I don't know if it I me being too demanding or slaves just not being willing!

Before I set any rules or sign a slave up I ask them to perform a task I would regard as a simple dare: "Go to a public area and film yourself performing a striptease, once naked you must either ruin an orgasm or pee into a bottle and consume"

Now I have asked over 15 different slaves to perform this they get excited, obviously...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toilet/Slut

Posted 10-24-2014 at 11:00 AM by YourSlutxo

Hey I am female , I'm 18 , I wanna be used as a toilet slave , and sex toy if you want as long as it is mostly toilet slave ! And foot rest kik me at luke_is_the_bomb_x (Luke is a band member I like before you ask I'll prove I'm girl on kik if you need me too!)
Posted in Uncategorized