Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Gloryhole Dare by Beastlyj_20

Posted 03-11-2016 at 05:26 PM by AnalGirl1

This dare will be written in multiple parts, it is in your best interest if you do not read each part until you are allowed to. Upon reading this, if you are planning on attempting to complete it please PM me back that you are going to attempt it. Thanks 😘

This dare will most likely take an entire day so I would recommend waking up early to start

Materials needed:
http://www.bilderhoster.net/ypfvc4xx.jpg.html
http://www.bilderhoster.net/7ff87g5b.jpg.html
Shelf bra
No escape heels
Buttplug (your choice)
Vibrator (must have a long battery)
Duct tape
Condoms
Sharpie
Piece of paper to make a sign
Water and maybe a snack for if you get hungry

To begin, when you are at your house you will have 1 hour to edge as many times as possible. Remember this number.

Read after you have completed your edges

I would now like you to know that you will have to have your buttplug in your ass and your vibrator in your pussy at all times during this dare (unless that hole has a dick in it)
You are now going to go to the adult cinema with the glory holes that you are always talking about. You should be wearing your shelf bra, your crotchless panties, your pink dress and your no escape heels. If you're worried about getting arrested then you can wear other clothes over top, but you must leave them outside of the adult cinema. You also should only bring enough money to get there, meaning you are going to have to earn your way home.

Read once you have arrived at the adult cinema

First you must figure out the number of pieces of tape you'll need. So take 20 and subtract the number of edges you did at home. If you did 15+ then you'll use 5 pieces of tape. Once you have this number go up to the shopkeeper and tell him that you're playing a game and you're going to need him to put ___ pieces of tape on the door to the glory hole cabin locking you in and that he should direct male customers over to you. Then you are going to want to make a sign saying that you need ____ money to get back home and that you are going to be giving blowjobs to every dick that comes through the hole with a condom on. Your two rules are that they must REMOVE 1 PIECE OF TAPE AFTERWARDS and that they MUST GIVE YOU THEIR CUM FILLED CONDOM.

Read this once you are locked inside the cabin

I'm sure you've guessed what you'll be doing in here, if not, you'll be sucking every dick that comes through the hole. If you really really like a certain dick, you do have the option to have anal or vaginal sex as well, but you always have to finish the guy off with your mouth. After each blowjob you will take their cum filled condom and do 1 of 2 things with it. (Keep in mind you MAY NOT switch methods at all, you must do the same thing with every condom). The first option is to swallow every last drop of cum in every last condom, and if you don't want to do this then you can pick the other option. But once you have to agree to do the next one before you read it.

Read if you want option 2

Option number 2: Put all of the cum from 1/2 of the condoms on your face (it's okay if it flows down), and put the cum from the other 1/2 of the condoms in your hair. You are not allowed to clean yourself off until you get home

Read once you have "pleased" enough dicks to be unlocked

You may now exit your cabin, if you have earned enough money to buy a taxi ride home then you may leave, congratulations you have completed the dare. If you have not earned enough, then you must offer your services to whomever you like in exchange for either money to get home or a ride home.

Read once you are home

Congratulations, I hope you enjoyed yourself and I look forward to your report.

Thank you for the dare, I would love it if you would send me more
So, here is your report:
In the morning i started the edges. The first one took a while, but then I edged constantly. I'm used to that, because I'm in denial most of the time.
I managed 22 edges.

I was dressed exactly as requested, some stuff in my handbag, plus a long jacket. I walked to the gloryholes (i had to take a little break and set the vibrator on low, or i would have cummed), left my jacket and my house key hidden next to the building and went in, excited about what was going to happen.

There were two single guys and a couple in the shop, staring at me when i came in. I said hi to them and explained to the shopkeeper/everyone in the room what I will do and he put 5 pieces of duct tape on the door, when I was in.
I made a sign, saying (translated) "Please let me suck your cock; give me your filled condom; and give me a tip for my ride home; and rip off ONE piece of duct tape from the door"
Ok, five blowjobs. Not so bad.

Eating strangers loads? Only on rare occasions! So I chose option 2.

Great... humiliation on my way home.

So, the first three cocks appeared nearly one after the other and it only took a few minutes to make each cum. I had three filled condoms and I got: 5 EUR, 37 ct and 0 ct.
After waiting a while another cock appeared - a long one. I practised deepthroating and received a huge load and 2,60 EUR.
The last one gave me 5 EUR as well. That makes 12,97 EUR. Usually I have to pay 12 -15 EUR.
Now I took the condoms and emptied three of them into my hair. I even tried to spread it, so it's not so visible. Unfortunately there are no mirrors in the shop. I really don't like cum in my hair, it's so hard to wash out when it's dry! Once I could still smell the cum two days and three showers later.
The other two condoms (one with a huge load!) went into my face. From my foreskin, between eye and nose, over and on the sides of my lips, to my chin and on my breasts.
After a while the taste of cum went from my lips into my mouth.

Then I left the booth (luckily everyone really ripped one piece of tape away) and the shop. I took my jacket and keys (luckily they were still there) and stopped a taxi, after getting a few stares at my cum covered face. Since there was no real mirror I didn't know how humiliating my face was looking.

I sat in the backseat, so he wouldn't see my face in detail, but of course he turned around. He looked a little weired at me, but acted normal. We started driving and he looked into the mirror a lot!
At the end I had to pay 13,70 EUR. Shit. I said I'm sorry, but I only have nearly 13 EUR,... and asked if he would be ok with me paying for the rest by showing him my tits...
He was astonished, laughed, said OK (lucky me) and I opened my jacket, played with my nipples a bit and spread my legs. About 10 seconds later I left.

When I looked into a mirror at home, I saw it wasn't sooo bad. It was obvious I had something on my face and hair, but not obviously cum.

I'd love to get more dares from you.

Kiss,
your Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2431 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments