Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

JTN's Bedwetting Diary

Posted 06-22-2018 at 01:09 PM by JTN2010
Updated 07-01-2018 at 10:56 AM by JTN2010

I lost the following person above dare. Figured I'd use this to track my "progress".

1. Wear diapers to bed for a week.
2. Must drink 2 glasses of water before bed.
3. Must wet before getting out of bed.
4. If the diaper leaks, add a day to the dare.
5. Boomer can give the loser a hypno file to listen to every night
6. Have a pacifier on them at all times (pockets, mouth, hanging on a cord etc.
7. Must also wear a onesie to bed over diaper.
8. Must also sleep with a stuffed animal every night
9. Must put plastic sheets/covering on their bed for the duration of the dare, plus 1 week.

I am making one adjustment for relevancy. The pacifier portion is while in bed. I have no issue pocketing a pacifier, but the whole dare is focused around bedtime so I figured I'd keep it that way.

My bigger concern going in the leaking part; whenever I've tried bedwetting (which is very rare) it almost always leaks. If it becomes an issue I'll maybe start using a pair of plastic pants (which are uncomfortable to sleep in).

Night 1 (1/7): Drank a bunch of Gatorade before bed and wore a typical abdl diaper. Waited until the morning to use the diaper. It was quite difficult, I basically had to lean upwards to get going.

Night 2 (2/8): As before drank a bunch of Gatorade before bed. But then I stayed up a bit and ended up using the diaper before bed, but I slept in it anyway (which wasn't noticable). Once again I woke up, and I am pretty sure I dind't wet in my sleep (as I haven't since being a child to my knowledge). So I once again sat up to pee, and it flooded leaking onto the protected sheets. So now we're up to 8 total nights in diapers.

Night 3 (3/9): This was a bit of a strange one. I went to bed fairly early, feeling pretty tired (but made sure to drink plenty first). I had on a disposable diaper and put on a cloth diaper over it (without the stuffer), hoping it would help prevent leaks. I couldn't sleep when I got into bed and needed to go, so I decided to just pee before falling asleep, and it leaked (womp womp). After a while of not being able to sleep after that it started getting uncomfortable laying in it; so I went ahead and cleaned up the bed (but kept on the diaper for fairness's sake).

Night 4 (4/9): Nothing too special this night. I was out late with friends and such, but made sure to drink extra and diaper/onesie up. I opted against the cloth diaper this time. Didn't pee until the morning, but thankfully it didn't leak (also fortunate since I woke up pretty early and decided to back to sleep for a couple hours after to sleep in).

Night 5 (5/9): Another night, nothing too special. Similar to night 3 I was in bed for a long time before going to sleep, and I wet pretty heavily (had been waiting for a long while). Fortunately, and surprisingly, I didn't leak. This time I did the disposable, underneath a cloth diaper, under the onesie. So I imagine it may have leaked out of the diaper but the layers of other things got in the way of the bed.

Night 6 (6/10): Nothing too special, went to bed and didn't wet until I woke up in the morning. I actually climbed out of bed realized I hadn't wet so I climbed back in to go. This was a though call, I went pretty heavily and the diaper leaked onto my onesie but not onto the bed itself. I ruled it as leaked since the dare doesn't specify hitting the bed.

Night 7 (7/10): Tonight's the night I would be done had I never leaked. Another night where I went long before actually going to sleep. Just the diaper and onesie but it didn't leak thankfully. First time wearing Rearz, for whatever that's worth.

Night 8 (8/11): Sadly another night leaking. I tried a cheaper diaper to not waste good ones with a booster. I think it would have been fine but I wasn't "pointed down" all the way so things went out bad angles. Sadly going to have to sleep in the leak.

One thing that has come out of this is I have gotten much faster at being able to pre laying down. Previously, it would take me a long while focusing on it to go. I still have to focus but it's pretty quick. When I'm diapered during the day I can go with little to no effort so we'll see if laying down gets there.

Night 9 (9/11) Nothing too too special. Went to the restroom not too long before bed so had to drink a good amount and wet the bed in the morning. I feel like it took longer to go than before. Almost leaked but I forced the flow to change directions and things worked out well enough. Possible will finish by the end of the weekend!

Night 10 (10/11): I went well before actually falling asleep again but nothing special. Again I've learned if I force myself to "aim down" it tends to hold better.

Night 11 (11/11): Final night and I actually went twice. I jumped into bed and went pretty early Saturday night, aiming down as before. Then was up for a few more hours watching shows from my bed (and drinking more liquids). In the morning I had to go again and I figured in fairness I should go then and there. Fortunately nothing leaked.

Overall, enjoyed the dare. While I don't feel like a bed wetter I definitely got more comfortable wetting in bed (for better or worse). Also because of the aiming issues I can't help but feel like women might have an easier time bedwetting but who knows.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3348 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love the way your recording your progress! I wonder though, what kind of stuffie did you choose to sleep with? (I sleep with a big red fox)
    Posted 06-23-2018 at 01:15 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zombie Ninjas 7 View Comment
    I love the way your recording your progress! I wonder though, what kind of stuffie did you choose to sleep with? (I sleep with a big red fox)
    Thanks! Just updated it, another 2 nights with only one "helping". Right now I only own one stuffie, a little lamb. I can sleep with it in my arms or somewhere nearby, but by the time I wake up it could be about anywhere in the room from my tossing and turning. The same is more or less true for the pacifier as well.