Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

You're doing it WRONG!

Posted 04-24-2019 at 05:41 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 04-24-2019 at 05:44 AM by IceMaiden

"You should shave your pubic hair if you're a real sub. You're not a sub since you don't."

I mean, my Sir ordered me not to shave but okay Mr I Know Everything About D/S, clearly I am submitting wrong by following his orders and I will go and shave it all off immediately!

"You don't do anal so you're not a sub."

Well I do do anal but only for my Sir. But obviously I should do it for every person that tells me to and I am submitting wrong by not doing so.

"You're too bratty to your Dom. He needs to control you better. If you were mine you would be severely punished."

Okay Mr I am entitled to shove my unwanted opinion on you. Clearly I am far too bratty and just one single word from my Sir isn't ever enough to stop me from being cheeky to him. I don't know him at all and of course I have no idea where the line is. Punish me! Punish me!

"Some of your kinks are too extreme. You shouldn't do them."

Okay Mr I am entitled to monitor everyone's kinks ever. It doesn't matter that I have communicated and negotiated with my play partners and all kinks are explored with everybodies consent and willingness. Clearly you know far more about this kink AND my play partners AND myself to come to a better informed decision than we do. I will stop these kinks right now and never play with them again!

"A real sub sends pictures to me when ordered."

Okay Mr I have never spoken to you before. Let me get right on that, it doesn't matter I will be breaking my Sir's rules, or that I am completely uncomfortable even if my Sir allows it, obviously your wank material is far more important than my relationship or feelings. I'm so sorry!

"You can't talk to me like that. I am going to punish you now."

Oh dear, I didn't realize I had consented to you punishing me. I had no idea I can not talk to you however I want since I don't remember agreeing to be your submissive. It doesn't matter I told you off for demanding things and trying to break my limits or telling me to lie to my Sir, obviously I am completely out of order to expect you to have some decency. Punish me hard!!

"You should punish your sub. You're not strict enough. A proper Domme would punish."

Oh of course, how silly of me. I forgot to tell him he is now submitting to everyone he ever speaks to! I will get right on that!

"You're not a Domme because if you were you would domme me."

I'm ever so sorry, clearly the best relationships are formed after the dominant party says they are not interested and/or when neither party knows anything at all about the other.

What was I thinking about all of this?!

Probably this..

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1798 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    People are stupid. Sounds like you have had more than your fair share too!
    Posted 04-24-2019 at 06:04 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  2. Old Comment
    While you didn't explicitly say this, I can assume that the majority, if not all of the people who said these, are males. It really make me ashamed to be one sometimes, because these imbeciles make us all look bad, when some of us aren't. But at least you have the sarcasm to wield and use your words instead of smack them upside the head even though you may really want to.
  3. Old Comment
    If you're submissive you should be submissive to everyone. If you like humiliation you should accept it from everyone all the time. All dominants automatically know better than you do about your own kinks & body. Pff, next you'll be telling me you're a real human on the other side of the screen with real complex feelings that can't just be dictated to.

(Sarcastic of course but it's a worry that I feel the need to include the disclaimer lol)
    Posted 04-24-2019 at 06:36 AM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Look, I said I’m sorry, you didn’t need to post the logs of our conversation.
  5. Old Comment
    I'm glad you learned your lesson and become a better doormat... :P

And as sad as it is that people really say those things, at least it made for a funny blog post

Thank you!
  6. Old Comment
    I never understood this. Of course pressing you to Dom and sub would work super well.

I don't know why you posted the logs of the very informed people of getDare here.

Shaving pubic hair is a right of passage for a submissive.

In all seriousness no one has the right to dictate anything you do or allow without your consent.

And as long as everyone in your dynamic is consenting to everything, I don't see the problem.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    LMAO!!!

Great post, I'm just sorry that you girls.. and boys haver to put up with these A-Holes.

I'm also sorry that this post will not help because said A-Holes 1) Are not likely to read blog posts and 2) Aren't intelligent enough to grasp the sarcasm.

Makes me think we should start an 'A-Hole list' thread. The amount of my friends on here that have to put up with this kinda crap is disappointing and gives our culture a bad name.

Thank you for posting
  8. Old Comment
    Gah, the stupid, it burns! No, but seriously, thank you for posting the idiocy. Alas, these fools won't be shamed because they're usually only in it for a quick wank rather than admitting that other people exist.

On behalf of all those that share my male parts (and these read like horny rude males) may i offer my apologies. For all that does to change things.

Still, humour was made, so i hope that helps.

Connie
  9. Old Comment
    I just LOVE when somebody tells us how to Domme our worm. Like they know what is best for him, what is best for us ....

or when people like to tell me that I can't be a sub because denial is a limit. As if denial is the only thing a Dom can do to exert control.

Gah! Seriously people!!!
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LittleMissSass View Comment
    People are stupid. Sounds like you have had more than your fair share too!
    They all seem to appear at once when I'm not expecting it!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Comment
    While you didn't explicitly say this, I can assume that the majority, if not all of the people who said these, are males. It really make me ashamed to be one sometimes, because these imbeciles make us all look bad, when some of us aren't. But at least you have the sarcasm to wield and use your words instead of smack them upside the head even though you may really want to.
    The majority are males but there are a surprisingly high number of females too that say such silly things which used to surprise me but not so much anymore.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Comment
    If you're submissive you should be submissive to everyone. If you like humiliation you should accept it from everyone all the time. All dominants automatically know better than you do about your own kinks & body. Pff, next you'll be telling me you're a real human on the other side of the screen with real complex feelings that can't just be dictated to.

(Sarcastic of course but it's a worry that I feel the need to include the disclaimer lol)
    Hahahahaha! How silly of me to think I'm a real human and that I get any say at all to what strangers say or do to me I must go and punish myself!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    How else will you learn if I don't though, Captain Underpants?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lemuricon View Comment
    I'm glad you learned your lesson and become a better doormat...

I read that first as better dominant and immediately after AM's comment that was just perfect. I like it that way much better!

And as sad as it is that people really say those things, at least it made for a funny blog post

Thank you!
    I gave up a long time ago getting annoyed so now I try and educate or laugh and make humour if that's impossible

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    I never understood this. Of course pressing you to Dom and sub would work super well.

Right? Clearly I don't know my own mind at all and just need convincing I don't know what I want.

I don't know why you posted the logs of the very informed people of getDare here.

Shaving pubic hair is a right of passage for a submissive.
    I am so disobedient for not doing this for 4 years!

In all seriousness no one has the right to dictate anything you do or allow without your consent.

And as long as everyone in your dynamic is consenting to everything, I don't see the problem.
    Exactly!!! Have consent, have decency,be a nice human being, make sure everyone communicates and is happy. I don't understand why that is so difficult.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Comment
    LMAO!!!

Great post, I'm just sorry that you girls.. and boys haver to put up with these A-Holes.

I'm also sorry that this post will not help because said A-Holes 1) Are not likely to read blog posts and 2) Aren't intelligent enough to grasp the sarcasm.

I know most will never read it but I can now just copy paste this blog repeatedly as a response to the ones that do this and hope that one day they will understand it

Makes me think we should start an 'A-Hole list' thread. The amount of my friends on here that have to put up with this kinda crap is disappointing and gives our culture a bad name.

Thank you for posting
    I think the list would be far too long to manage and maintain!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Consensus View Comment
    Gah, the stupid, it burns! No, but seriously, thank you for posting the idiocy. Alas, these fools won't be shamed because they're usually only in it for a quick wank rather than admitting that other people exist.

On behalf of all those that share my male parts (and these read like horny rude males) may i offer my apologies. For all that does to change things.

No need to apologise, you have done nothing wrong at all!
    Still, humour was made, so i hope that helps.

It did, I had a little giggle to myself writing this.

Connie
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I just LOVE when somebody tells us how to Domme our worm. Like they know what is best for him, what is best for us ....

Yes!!! They know how we work better than we do and they know what is and isn't okay and we are just wrong and not harsh enough or not lenient enough and we suck and we should just give Jaro to them! We're very silly to think we know him better, after all!

or when people like to tell me that I can't be a sub because denial is a limit. As if denial is the only thing a Dom can do to exert control.

Gah! Seriously people!!!

Oh but it is, it's allllll about orgasms and nothing else. What type of D/S have you been doing?!
    Updated 04-25-2019 at 06:19 AM by IceMaiden
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    "You should shave your pubic hair if you're a real sub. You're not a sub since you don't."
    This line in particular triggered because I for one totally understand AM's rule. The fact that you are actually following that rule despite it really NOT being your personal preference just goes to show how GOOD of a sub you really are!

I can't believe that all the quotes you have were actually said by people. Some people are just so dumb!

Quote:
    Also, your Dom is just hilarious!
  12. Old Comment
    It drives me so mad how folk think they have some kind of right to police other peoples dynamics or interpretation of powerexchange.
  13. Old Comment
    You are not a real sub if you take a day for yourself and don't do sexy things 24/7 because all subs loved being used every single minute of the day...

Icey I love this blog, but hate how true it is. I know most of the people that need to see it won't, but it definitely makes me worried for the naive. I do like how you turned it into humor though!
    Posted 04-27-2019 at 03:36 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline