Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > hunter

Rate this Entry

Just a little one

Posted 10-25-2014 at 09:57 PM by hunter

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night

Hey all! So this week I was told by a friend on kik that I was too put my chastity device on and keep it on until Monday, easy right? So Thursday night I got home from a few days away and I was talking to my nice friend on kik. I can't remember how the conversation went or if I had it on before I was talking to him, anyway he told me that I couldn't take it off until Monday. Today it is Sunday so I am one day closer to freedom I thought that this would have been easy but I can tell you all it's been hard, with work yesterday & work again today it is going to be hard hopefully I can take it off in the day tomorrow because I'm working the night too. If not it will probably have to be Wednesday when I take it off... Before you ask who the key holder is, I am. I can be very strict with myself so I won't just let myself out because I know that it is cheating.
Anyway! My balls have now started to change to a little more noticeable purple they are nice a juicy, full of it ready to go. I love this feeling of being chast under my works clothes and all day I can't get enough.

If there are any other questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3202 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Question is. Would it be okay to completely take off for a bath tonight? Or should I just be the bitch and keep it on in the bath?
  2. Old Comment
    Um if your balls are changing colour, id recomend taking it off as that tends to be a bad sign.
  3. Old Comment
    Shat Iodine says.

Also couldn't help it to smile a bit everytime I read "hard"
  4. Old Comment
    Really? I though it was quite normal for them to change colour... Fuck..

I see what you mean now I have read it again, hard not to smile
  5. Old Comment
    Now you do it again!
  6. Old Comment
    It's not hard to do though is it?