Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Feminine Side

Posted 10-13-2018 at 04:22 PM by LockMeSub

I am not sure at what age I got interested in women's cloths but when I got married at 19 and had access to my wife's sexy underthings it got the best of me. I started wearing her panties. This of course led to her bra's and sexy little camisoles. When she was going to be gone for awhile it was time to play which went on for several years. Then one Halloween I wanted to dress completely as a girl. I talked to my wife about it and she agreed to help me. On Halloween I found myself dressed in a black mini...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 4.86 average.

Edited report from week 1 of Contract

Posted 10-13-2018 at 07:06 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 10-17-2018 at 01:58 AM by jane@

Some pictures here on get dare https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14391

D.
Thank you for educating me Saturday and for helping me explore being a submissive. Sorry I disappointed overall, I will try harder.
PS.
Hope your house is sparkling I apologies again re toilet. Look forward to seeing you to continue my education.

Tuesday signed horrid contact. It may keep me in check till He returns but will def. kick his bum then - for making...
Posted in The Contract
Old

Challenges of Will

Posted 10-13-2018 at 06:06 AM by Bloxo

It's fair to say we all face challenges in life, no one is completely happy, though of course some people come close. Some would argue that finding happiness is one of the points of life...and turning to this site is part of that attempt.

What are some of the challenges I have faced and continue to face?

Apathy/Loneliness...Sometimes it feels easier to switch off from life, I have faced this on and off, recent days have put me back in this situation, referring to the real...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized