Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Aimee Made Me Blushy!

Posted 09-21-2018 at 03:50 PM by IceMaiden

So for a long ass time I have had 5 orgasms on cam with Heart on my backlog of tasks from an old thread. I asked AM if I could have an orgasm and he said if Aimee watched and it turned out tonight was a rare oppurtunity where we were both around and able to cam at the same time.

So after grabbing my wand and getting all shy and nervous and awkward and Skype calls playing up a little we were finally able to connect on the group call with AM.

I complained I couldn't see either of them and AM told me only I would be on cam! At first I was about to pout but then I realized I preferred it that way because if I can't see them then they can't see me! (I don't care what AM says about that not being true it works for me!!)

I was already wanding when we got the call connected and I was still dressed as I had family upstairs so needed to be able to ditch the wand and be presentable very quickly if they came downstairs and Aimee decided it was a very weird orgasm with clothes still on, which of course meant AM told me to lift my jumper up and pop my boobs out of my bra. I realized very quickly that wouldn't work as it has been freezing today and so the jumper I was wearing is thick and huge and way too big for me and would just fall back down over my boobs, so I ended up taking it off and listening even more intently for any approaching footsteps.

Oh...and AM has been texting me words randomly this evening and whatever he texts I have to write somewhere on me - so when my boobs were free all the writing could be seen. "Cunt" and "Brainless" and "slut" and "bitch" and then he sent me a text while on the call so I also had to write "cam slut" while wanding with them both watching. I was so freaking blushy!!!!

I continued wanding and I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm and I was half paying attention to our group chat as Aimee couldn't currently talk and I laughed when she complained I wasn't all her's as AM had said if he was ordering me about. She doesn't like to share me so we just let AM pretend I'm fully his.

I could see myself on my camera and at this point my cheeks were soooo red!! Aimee didn't have long before she would have to hang up and I can take a while to orgasm without visulization so I loaded up some of my favourite tumblr pages and scrolled through them whilst keeping half an eye on the group chat.

And I was closer and closer and closer and boom. A very silent orgasm. I'm almost entirely silent anyway but as I had to listen out for footsteps over the VERY noisy wand (seriously why do they have to be SO LOUD) I had to make sure I was completely silent.

AM made me say thank you to Aimee and that made me blush even more!!!! I don't understand my head sometimes - I can orgasm with them both watching and get medium blushy but when I type thank you I blush so much I can feel my cheeks heating up.

Aimee had to go very shortly after and I was still kinda aroused soooo I had another orgasm thinking about how I had just had one with Aimee watching me and how she plans to do forced bi with me.....and the second one came very quickly and very powerfully too
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1495 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That's hot Miss!

If the wand makes so much noise, weren't you scared that your family would hear that?

Very daring to do that with them so close by though. One of my biggest fears is to ever get caught and I'd assume I'm not the only one.
  2. Old Comment
    Hehe! This is so cute and hot at the same time. I am glad you two enjoyed.