Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Cassandra's Blog Task

Posted 08-23-2018 at 11:16 AM by IceMaiden

Quote:
Blog about what you like and dislike including crazy ideas which stuck out into your eyes, concerning one specific type of thread of your choice, for example celebration threads, add threads, polls, user a versus user b threads, person above threads ..
What I like about Person Above threads:

~ They are an easy and quick way to get a dare if you don't have time to wait for people to post to your threads.

~ They are usually pretty busy which means it is an easy place to meet new people that could turn into friends, play partners etc.

~There are a LOT of them, which again increases chances of finding new friends and play mates and tasks to your liking.

~ Most of the time the dares are simple which is handy when you don't have time to do or give a long thought out task.

~ They are a good way to indulge your kinky desires without anyone expecting more from you. For example, if you want someone to control your orgasm one time only but are not looking for a dom/me full time.

~ They are a good place to draw inspration from for your own threads, rules, PM dares etc.

What I dislike about Person Above threads:

~ Many people post only to get dares and never bother to return the favour.

~ The majority of people posting don't bother to read the limits of the people they are giving a dare to.

~ Several posters comment saying they did a task that is obviously unsafe/dangerous/outside of limits and it is obvious they are lying.

~ Some of the dares given are SO unsafe and stupid and it makes me question the intelligence of the person posting it. It also makes me be sure to avoid said person. For example...go to the mall find a guy take him to the stalls strip naked and offer to fuck him bareback in the stalls. The idea is hot and one I find appealing. But the reality? Do you want to get arrested for indecent exposure/sexual assault? Or on the extremely small chance the offer was accepted, do you want to risk your health that way? I don't believe anyone who said they did that has actually done it. And one of my biggest pet peeves is lying.

~ Not many people think of the actual limitations of the dares they are giving. One I see quite regularly is dares involving watersports. I like those types of tasks. But unless you plan to buy me new furniture I'm not going to do it all over my carpets and furniture!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1028 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Excellent. Well done, Icey.