Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Interrogation: Scene 3

Posted 08-06-2015 at 11:25 PM by Butterfly

Torture of choice: Tickling, Toothpaste and forced orgasms
Code retrieved: Yes
Duration: 57 minutes 53 seconds
Total Elapsed Time: 2 hours 4 minutes 15 seconds

Once Asslvr started the timer, he told me I needed to stand still and wait as he prepared me for the last scene. He placed the small pink bullet vibe against my clit, had me close my legs really tightly together and then began to wrap my legs with bondage wrap. He circled my legs from my ankles all the way up to my butt, effectively rendering me immobile from the waist down. Once he was finished wrapping me, he helped me hop over to the bed and laid me down on my back.

He then proceeded to raise my hands above my head and handcuffed them to the headboard. Then he did something he has never done to me before while I was tied up, he tickled me. Now, most of you probably don't know this about me, but I am extremely ticklish. Oh I wanted to kill him! When we were planning our first trip together I warned him that I was so ticklish that I am not responsible for any injuries he may obtain when he tickles me. Well, I guess he didn't have to worry about that this time. I squirmed and giggled and writhed back and forth, probably cursing him and giving him the death look. But tickling wasn't going to break me (for the record it probably would have if he had continued for much longer, but shhhh don't tell him).

After he was done tickling me, he turned on the little vibe against my clit and then sucked and bit my nipples (pretty hard too since I had a very lovely hickey after) before he put the clover clamps on. He used the attached strings to pull and tug them upwards, making them tighter. The pinchiness on my sensitive nipples turned me on a lot. I love the squeeze and pull of the clamps and it just helps to get me closer, however, the vibe had slit out of place a bit while I was hopping to the bed, so it just wasn't getting me to the edge.

I made the mistake of telling him that the little vibe wasn't accomplishing its intended goal, and so he made a hole in the wrap and slipped his hand in to hold the vibe firmly against my clit.

This got the job done! I started to squirm as I could feel the first orgasm coming. I didn't want to cum yet because I knew once I came once, the others would happen much quicker and I wouldn't be able to play that agonizing game for long. I held off as long as I could, but as soon as he started to suck on my breasts and the bit of exposed nipple pinched between the clamps, I couldn't hold back any longer. My first orgasm wasn't too intense, but the vibe stayed on against my clit making me squirm even harder. Somehow I was able to squirm so much that the wrap started to ride up giving my legs more freedom.

Asslvr didn't want to take the chance of me escaping so he lifted up my legs and wrapped them even more. He thought he probably did it tight enough that I wouldn't be able to escape, but I spent the remaining time trying to prove him wrong. I was determined to escape.

After I came another time, the vibe was starting to get very slippery. I was very wet, and my legs were getting pretty sweaty from not being able to breathe and because of all my squirming. Asslvr just kept laughing at my attempts to escape. I was just tiring myself out and making myself hotter. I kept begging him to remove the wrap, but he said he wouldn't until he got the number. But he was going to have to do a lot more in order to get it from me.

So he made the hole bigger and got the wand. He turned it on high and held it against my clit, but because the little vibe had been on me for so long, and I was so sensitive and sweaty, for some reason it just didn't have the desired effect. I was able to fight it a lot longer than I usually am able to. But his efforts paid off and I had a very intense orgasm followed quickly by another. By this point the vibe had made my clit too sensitive and almost painful in a bad way, and so I told him this. Thankfully he believed me and he stopped the vibe for a little bit.

So while the vibe is off, what should he do? Oh yeah! He started to threaten me again, of course. I was starting to predict a pattern :P

He threatened that if I didn't tell him the number he was going to put the toothpaste on the little vibe and put it back on my clit.

I called his bluff, there was no way he was going to do that. He had been too nervous to try the toothpaste on me forever, there is no way he was going to do it now. Furthermore he had already threatened it a few times and didn't follow through. My chances were pretty good he was going to chicken out again.

I just looked at him smugly and said "nope, no number, bring it on mister"

Eeeeek!! He put the toothpaste on the vibe right in front of me! Oh crap, he might actually do this. I kept telling myself to just breathe. This was scary. What would it feel like? Would it hurt? It doesn't matter, he isn't going to do it.

"Are you sure you don't want to be a good little girl and give me the number?"

"Nope!"

Oh my god he is bringing it towards my clit. He is really going pretty far with this bluff. I still didn't completely believe him until he slipped the vibe between my legs and turned it on against my clit. It took a few seconds for my body to register the cold tingle, but once it did, I realized that it was slowly getting worse. The vibe was feeling good on my cold clit, I liked the tingly sensation, but as the sensation became colder, I felt like it somehow also made me less sensitive.

The vibe was on me for a long time, I was squirming and fighting against my restraints, my orgasm close, but just not able to get over the edge. It was the most frustrating thing ever. Somehow this torture did a complete 180 and it was now about denial again rather than forced orgasms. I couldn't cum even though I was trying everything I could to make it happen.

I have cum so many times in a similar position before, I just couldn't understand it. My body had betrayed me and I was so horny and desperate and frustrated and I wanted to cum so badly that I wanted to cry. Its as if the toothpaste made me hornier but unable to cum and it just wasn't fair!

Asslvr started to make the opposite promise now. He promised that if I gave up the number he would cut the wrap and let me spread my legs and make me cum however I wanted. God that sounded good! I wanted to cum so bad. I wanted this hot sweaty wrap off my legs. But I also wanted to win.

I started to bargain with him. I told him I wasn't going to give him the number until he had cut the wrap and made me cum, but that I would promise to give it to him after. He persisted to tell me that I couldn't cum until I gave him the number.

But finally after another 10 minutes or so (my best guess as I had lost track of time) he relented and he cut open the wrap, spread my legs, inserted the glass toy, put the wand against my clit and fucked me to an amazing orgasm.

As soon as he was done, I gave him the final number "7" and after he verified that it was the correct number he uncuffed me.

I curled up on the bed and cried for a few minutes. It was just such an emotional experience. The whole day was wonderful and I had been pushed in so many ways, and I had made Asslvr so proud of me, I just had to cry and let out some of the emotions of the day. Asslvr cuddled me until I had stopped crying and then I needed to know, how long did I last in total.

2 hours, 4 minutes, 15 seconds!

That is pretty darn good. I am very proud of myself. I know I wanted to last 3 hours, but given the tortures I endured, and the fact that the first scene was over in less than 20 minutes, I think this is a very respectable time. Plus, I get to give Asslvr spankings (and don't worry, I am going to make him write a spanking report for all of you who voted to read :P). It was a fantastic day, and I can't wait to do it again. Or maybe next time I will get to interrogate Asslvr. Muahahaha!

Views 1990 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hehe, Asslvr sounds like both a good cop and bad cop! You need to interrogate him next time! Let's see how long he lasts!
  2. Old Comment
    I just finished reading all three parts, you did amazing, be very very proud of yourself!! <3
  3. Old Comment
    This is wonderful. I would love to try a similar game some day.
  4. Old Comment
    The interogation was a lot of fun! I love to see my little Butterfly squirm and I got lots of that
    You did amazing sweetie, you held out a lot longer than I thought you would! I'm so very proud of you♡
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    I just finished reading all three parts, you did amazing, be very very proud of yourself!! <3
    You did. All joking aside, a fun time and a great report. I am only referencing frosty here because you have inspired her to ask oh so sweetly for me to adapt something like this for her online. But I won't mention that to anyone.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    You did. All joking aside, a fun time and a great report. I am only referencing frosty here because you have inspired her to ask oh so sweetly for me to adapt something like this for her online. But I won't mention that to anyone.
    Oh yay!!! Goodluck! It was so much fun and I really hope that the two of you have a great time experimenting with this. I of course expect to read all about it :P
  7. Old Comment
    These were wonderful to read, and I can only imagine how wonderful it was for you. Personally, I cannot stand to have the wand keep going against my clit after I have came, it is tortuous not to get at least a little break from it, I would've caved quickly!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it so much and thank you for sharing it with us all!
  8. Old Comment
    Oh fantastic job! That is absolutely a respectable time, and think you are incredible <3 Thank you so, so much for writing and posting these!
    Posted 08-08-2015 at 06:25 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  9. Old Comment
    @DrW - I definitely want to interogate Asslvr next. I think I almost have him convinced to let me!

@justJane - Yes! That wand is pure torture, but I think it kind of helped because I was overstimulated and went numb a bit. I always would prefer a break, but at least I didn't have to have it on for the entire 50 minutes or else I would have died.

@NLG - You're very welcome. I am glad you enjoyed them.
  10. Old Comment
    Just be glad he didnt ask for help I would have suggested the hell tease as a scene with no orgasm until you gave in!
  11. Old Comment
    A lovely end to a lovely series of blogs. Thank you. Your time is certainly worth respect, though of course the striving for more is understandable. Maybe next time! However, had you lasted only a few minutes, the mere fact you opened yourself up to this is already a brave and beautiful thing. Well done to the both of you.