Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Bets
Old

Report on a lost bet: 1,000 deepthroats credited to ChubbyShySissy

Posted 03-28-2018 at 05:18 PM by CSasha (I love words)

So ChubbyShySissy, despite or because exactly because desperately gathering huge amounts of deepthroats to do, added by anybody on getDare (click me and add), still wanted me to do some deepthroats. We made a bet with the easy stake from her to expand her thread by three days, which she would have happily done, so she could get even more. Unfortunately for her, I lost the bet and had to do 1,000 deepthroats for her. She could indeed insert half a peeled banana into her ass and keep it in for 24 hours....
Oracle
Posted in Bets, TORD Online
Old

Bet #3 for "Add to Gonzalez' denial"

Posted 01-17-2018 at 01:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-22-2018 at 04:06 PM by CSasha

Gonzalez and Cassandra made another bet, giving him the benefit of counting one complete hour in chastity for 3 hours of denial instead of just 2 within the denial time he does for Cassandra due to this thread, and she may not post the keyphrase DEEPTHROAT anymore (and when she does, it is ignored without substitute or compensation). The keyphrase had been chosen by Gonzalez in the thread after consent on the bet.

If the thread reaches 5,000 posts by the end of Sunday in GMT+1, Gonzalez...
Oracle
Old

Bet #2 for "Add to Gonzalez' denial"

Posted 01-15-2018 at 04:33 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-22-2018 at 04:18 PM by CSasha

Cassandra bets the thread won't get 1,750 posts by 16.01.2018 midnight (end of that day, same day as this blog post) GMT+1 in that thread. If Cassandra is wrong because the thread got 1,750 posts or more by that time, Gonzalez got to choose 1 keyphrase Cassandra is not allowed to use anymore in this thread (and if she does, her bad, Gonzalez just ignores it). If Cassandra wins because it is less than 1,750 posts, then she sends Gonzalez a hypno file to listen to at least once a day for 7 days plus after...
Oracle
Old

Bet #1 for "Add to Gonzalez' denial"

Posted 01-15-2018 at 02:54 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-06-2018 at 03:28 PM by CSasha

Sam (aka Samishere, who owns her pet Matt aka Matt, Nanami and Cassandra bet a threesome on how many posts the thread Add to Gonzalez' denial gets within it's given time to add denial time, exactly by 9 pm GMT on 27th January 2018.

We have these 3 cases, if the post count will be:

1st case: Less than 10,000
Sam creates an adding thread for oddjobber within his limits and involving Cassandra (privileges to give reduction tasks, add special tasks without reduction,...
Oracle