Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Ad format
Old

Master seeks any real no limits sub or slave

Posted 05-28-2017 at 02:44 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-28-2017 at 03:52 PM by CSasha

This time a friend of mine asked me to publish his ad:

Quote:
Hello potential sub or slave,

I am looking for a slave without limits besides these of mine: public, family, illegal, permanent damage. This is your! chance since I am anything but picky. I don't care about your age, gender, body weight or any other attributes. Anything will do. I will have my pleasure mostly from having my way with you, in any way within the few mentioned limits. Your humiliation and pain will be my
Oracle
Posted in Ad format, Stories
Old

Kinky sub girl looking for Mistress/slave couple

Posted 05-13-2017 at 05:05 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:23 AM by CSasha

Looking for a Mistress with a slave boy to attach und follow. I am f22, 5’1″, 106 lb, bisexual. I have hair free pubes and a tramp stamp with the word "Slut" within the decoration. My experience in casual sex and BDSM is small. I remain my ass virginity at your disposal. I'd like to be trained in obedience and service for my Mistress. I'd love to learn how to put my pleasure and interests aside for the benefit of my superiors and suffer for other people's amusement. I'd love you to use...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Hot wife ad

Posted 05-08-2017 at 02:51 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:24 AM by CSasha

Hot wife, 27 years old model, here. I am looking for sex or play partners for me, possibly including the humiliation of my cuckold husband, 20 years old, slim, hair free.

Guaranteed reply to any serious request and offers. No restrictions on gender, age, body shape, or look. All possible, from a simple make-out, one-night-stands, over a whole weekend session to regular sex dates or a long-term relationship. I like regular vanilla sex from soft to rough, as well as trying out lots of play...
Oracle
Old

Birthday ad

Posted 04-20-2017 at 02:07 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:24 AM by CSasha (age issue correction)

Two months ago, I had my 18th birthday. Now I want to lose my virginity over and exhaustive weekend session as a late birthday present.
No money or favors involved, but you have to host, though I am flexible to travel even great distances for this fantasy of mine.

When I arrive, I am willing to dress and make up any way you like within the limits of my wardrobe I bring with me regarding your wishes plus any cloth and items you provide me, including kinky restraints and attachments....
Oracle