Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
TORD Online My online experience, playing games, playing roles, more personal dares with others, or just PM dares I was dared to blog.
Old

Kink: unfairness/being bullied/bully

Posted 09-29-2021 at 02:47 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Please keep in mind as a kink these behaviors are based on consent of all involved. You should never bully anyone for real. If you are bullied, seek help. Real bullying ruins people's life up to killing them.

That said, given my favor for add threads and PM dares, sometimes in some creatively mean ways, unfairness is one of my kinks. It's a special form of humiliation, possibly masochism, to let yourself be put under other people's powers of meaniness.

Like in these rule...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

(Inactive) Current PM dares

Posted 07-13-2021 at 09:50 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 08-04-2023 at 08:44 AM by CSasha

Inactive

Never heard of PM dares or still wondering about some details? Click here to get more information.

Only one PM dare per person, per day!

Feel free to suggest any new PM dares.

Inactive - PLUGGED - And I will be plugged for my next 20 posts or comments on getDare
Completed/To do: 40/40

ADD - I post in another add thread than the Add thread for all

QUICK - I post...
Oracle
Old

My personal issues with blackmail

Posted 07-12-2021 at 03:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Disclaimer: This is not intended as a judgement of others but a mere reflection on myself.

I never tried consensual blackmail as the blackmailed. I am just the too cautious type for that. I think probably for a good reason. The world has gotten quite global and big. The internet is full of people and with that comes a significant portion of temporarily or consistently malicious people. You never know. If I'd gave away real material to blackmail me with -naked pics with face, contacts,...
Oracle
Old

Have sex with just two clicks!

Posted 03-04-2021 at 04:40 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-29-2023 at 11:46 AM by CSasha

Sex with real persons, in real, for real, for free, just two clicks, no effort, no filling in any forms, adding information, giving any pictures away, getting your ass up ...

If you guessed by now that this is a rant, you are right. At least, a little bit.

Small update: I just had two wonderful kinky sex dates with the same person on two different days. And hopefully this is going to continue with more sessions next week. Jealous?

Well, I am happy, and...
Oracle
Old

I discovered a New Limit: some people

Posted 10-03-2020 at 01:17 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello friends and readers,

As time went by, I recently discovered a new sexual limit for me: people who don't play with people with a penis.

I have nothing against talking to and interacting with people who don't play with people with a penis. It also might sound like a very uncommon limit.

But that's how it is. I had enough and now recognized that I indeed don't want to ever play with people who don't play with people with a penis anymore. Nothing personal,...
Oracle
Old

Chastity rules

Posted 09-06-2020 at 11:10 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-09-2020 at 01:48 AM by CSasha

Since I locked with a keyholder for a longer time, some rules may be added.

I use the Chastikey app for drawing cards.

Current rules

- Complete For the next 7 yellow cards I draw I have to inform my keyholder and complete 50 deepthroats before drawing the next card. (added 6th September 2020) 7/7
Oracle
Old

14,000 posts celebration promise

Posted 09-06-2020 at 11:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-13-2020 at 02:55 AM by CSasha

Promise ended
Final count and tasks here.

With permission of my keyholder, to fully celebrate reaching 14,000 posts, I promise to complete the task of my keywords which got added most often (except those without task), once for every post within the next 24 hours (already expanded by +5 days via a keyword), except for my own.
In case of a draw, I split up the amount accordingly.

If you double another promise, you may triple my promise (counts as three posts).
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online