Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
getDare issues Anything that is related to the getDare platform and community
Old

221% more and better responses

Posted 12-11-2023 at 04:56 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I claim you are not getting nearly as many and as good replies to your messages to people as you could get, especially to potential partners in sex or life.

Inspired by a an older blog post, I like to share an actedote from my personal life:

I was about the age of 16 and with my older brother and his friends on a LAN party. For those too young to know, LAN stands for Local Area Network party, which meant everyone of us young people brought their chunky, heavy PC with equipment...
Oracle
Old

Why I won't ever force you ...

Posted 12-13-2021 at 07:04 AM by CSasha (I love words)

... for real.

Over the years, I have encountered so many people wanting to be forced to do things. While I want myself to feel forced their expectations come over to be forced for real. That's just not possible. Real non-consensual is illegal and should get the violator in trouble for good reasons.

For whenever it is played, hello sunshine! But that means we need a crystal-clear agreement that it is played. It needs everyone's conscience that what other and I offer to...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Breaking point

Posted 10-03-2021 at 08:19 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It has been over a decade ago when I was in a session with my husband, bend over a bar stool, being spanked with a crop on my ass cheeks. Stupid me was thinking I could make my husband stop smoking by asking to be hit until he did. Well, I cried and he stopped, not necessarily in that order. I had somehow reached by breaking point, giving me an epiphany about everybody making their own choices. Little spoiler here, he stopped on his own years later. Anyway, my husband had been a great top and stopped...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

How to properly ask for intimate questions

Posted 09-15-2021 at 09:47 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-15-2021 at 09:51 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: Without further knowledge, I consider any misbehavior based on lack of knowledge and awareness. For example, as an adolescence I ran up to every stranger on a meeting offering my hand immediately as they arrived, until someone educated me about the rudeness of that behavior. I just didn't know. And I still am educated on table manners on occasion.

Previously, I have written about Why I hate ASL - AgeSexLocation. But I have come to more insight what bothers me and how to fix...
Oracle
Old

Have sex with just two clicks!

Posted 03-04-2021 at 04:40 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-29-2023 at 11:46 AM by CSasha

Sex with real persons, in real, for real, for free, just two clicks, no effort, no filling in any forms, adding information, giving any pictures away, getting your ass up ...

If you guessed by now that this is a rant, you are right. At least, a little bit.

Small update: I just had two wonderful kinky sex dates with the same person on two different days. And hopefully this is going to continue with more sessions next week. Jealous?

Well, I am happy, and...
Oracle
Old

I discovered a New Limit: some people

Posted 10-03-2020 at 01:17 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello friends and readers,

As time went by, I recently discovered a new sexual limit for me: people who don't play with people with a penis.

I have nothing against talking to and interacting with people who don't play with people with a penis. It also might sound like a very uncommon limit.

But that's how it is. I had enough and now recognized that I indeed don't want to ever play with people who don't play with people with a penis anymore. Nothing personal,...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Why nobody wants you as a slave (and how you can fix that)

Posted 08-13-2020 at 01:05 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 08-14-2020 at 03:45 AM by CSasha

I have noticed a pattern:

Quote:
... and you can dom me a whole day
Quote:
... and I will be your slave for 4 hours
If you are one of those posting this or offering something alike in your PM dares, and don't get the attention you expected, or have a friend doing this, the following may help you to get any responses more likely, and hence the actual session you want.

Quote:
Nobody interested? Bump ...
This also generally applies to you if you are...
Oracle