Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average.

Goodbye getDare <3

Posted 08-17-2017 at 08:31 PM by The Slutty Princess

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I am leaving getDare.

I feel like it is time for me to move on and chase the many adventures that lie ahead of me in my life.

Thank you to anyone that I have ever come in contact with on here. Thank you all for the countless number of supportive comments, replies, and messages! They all meant more to me than you know!

I will always carry on the memories I made from this website, the good ones and the bad ones!...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

We got married!!!

Posted 08-07-2017 at 09:23 PM by The Slutty Princess

On Saturday, August 5th, I married the love of my life...my protector...my best friend...my soulmate...my everything.

It was the most beautiful day of my life. A day filled with emotions, smiles, laughs, kisses, tears, and affection. The countless hours spent planning, shopping, touring venues, scrolling through pinterest...it was worth every moment and I wouldn’t have traded anything in the world for a better wedding. Yeah, it may have rained for a few hours, but that didn’t refrain...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Twelve Freaking Days!

Posted 07-24-2017 at 08:53 PM by The Slutty Princess

I am freaking out! Twelve days until I cry my eyes out while I walk down the aisle! Today, we finished the last of our wedding planning, and arguably the best part of the wedding planning process; cake testing and selecting our songs!

We had planned on consulting a bakery within the city, something that had been recommended to us by a friend. This bakery had made their wedding cake, in which Sam and I had gotten to try when we attended their wedding, and it was beautiful and delicious....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 2.50 average.

Spread Love, Not Hate Please

Posted 07-04-2017 at 08:35 PM by The Slutty Princess

Today was the first day that Sam and I experienced some hate speech during our wedding planning. Now, hate speech isn’t something new to either of us. We have heard people make snarky comments to our face and even behind our backs...I can’t even count on my hands how many times I have been told that I am going to Hell. (But so be it, if I live the rest of my life happy, I’m fine with being sent to Hell!) Anyway, Sam and I are used to the rude remarks and facial expressions but I have never gotten visibly...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wedding Update....34 Days!

Posted 07-02-2017 at 09:12 PM by The Slutty Princess

It’s starting to get very real! Sam and I have selected our wedding venue, sent invitations, selected our wedding parties, hired a DJ and photographer, and paid for catering! 34 fricking days and I’ll be walking down the aisle with the love of my life!

A few weeks ago, we had spent the weekend touring different venues and we came up with our decision shortly after the trip. Sam and I had decided to select an old rustic and renovated farm property for our wedding venue. The venue is gorgeous,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

She said yes!

Posted 06-10-2017 at 10:09 AM by The Slutty Princess

Out of all the people I have met in my life and all of the ones I have loved, none of them can compare to how much they’ve impacted me as much as Sam has. I love her more than any words can express and I want to spend every single breath with her...every single one.

A few months ago, Sammie had gotten news that her mother would probably not live past October. The news hit her like an earthquake. That night, she had cried for hours on my shoulders. She would be nineteen and without a...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Few Ramblings

Posted 06-07-2017 at 07:59 PM by The Slutty Princess

It has been awhile since my last blog, but I thought it would be nice to share a few of my pieces I wrote in my journal. For those who are reading this with no prior knowledge of my previous blogs, I am an advocate for writing anything and everything down in a journal. I journal all my emotions, whether it is a short story, a poem, or even a quick little sketch.

At times when I can’t sleep, I will stay up and watch Sam sleep and write the emotions I grasp, usually through poems. At other...
Posted in Uncategorized