Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Am I a boy?

Posted 09-20-2021 at 09:41 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-20-2021 at 09:43 AM by CSasha

Recently, I got hooked by tictoc, watching some clips for hours while going by train. Videos on hashtag #mascgirl made me reconsider if I was a (fem)boy.

Short answer: No.

Long answer: If being boy was strictly only about having a penis (or testicles or penis and testicles), then it was an easy yes (except for the question how long a penis had to be to be considered a penis ...). But, if it was just about having a penis, why calling it something so confusing then? Why not...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Transition and Passing

Posted 08-23-2021 at 02:54 AM by CSasha (I love words)

So I went for my second vaccination shot today. When I was on my way out, I wanted to go the toilet. There were two, one for men and one for women, on opposite sides of the hall. They were pointed out by signs, one for the local and one pointing to where to find the other. So when I was checking if this was the men's toilet, I was confused since both signs, men and women, were displayed, only with different pointers.

Then, while checking to make sure I was right, an official bystander...
Oracle
Old

Me and my ... Peecock

Posted 10-27-2018 at 02:30 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-27-2018 at 03:03 AM by CSasha

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

So I have a peecock, a penis. It's quite average in size and shape, far away from perfect, a bit hairy, bend sidewards, but all in all a good piece. And it comes with the typical merits...
Oracle
Old

Me and my ... facial and body hair

Posted 07-05-2018 at 10:59 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

I didn't shave my face until the age of twenty-six. I think I didn't have upnormal facial hair growth, just that nobody else I knew with natural facial hair growth didn't shave until...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

He/She? Sorry for the confusion - About transition

Posted 06-30-2018 at 07:16 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-30-2018 at 04:06 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: The following text is all according to my experience, best knowledge and the situation in Germany, as well as my personal opinion. I am also not a native, so if you know other words in your regional English for anything I describe, enrich us with more vocabulary, please. If you want to add, correct or post a counter statement, feel free to comment. Add links to further information sites if you want.

1. How to adress me?
A short while ago I encountered how I shall be addressed,...
Oracle