Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Update: Add thread free for all

Posted 08-02-2020 at 10:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 08-22-2021 at 12:28 PM by CSasha

Sometimes you can see someone posting an add thread, for example: Add spanks, I spank myself 10 times for every post until one week from now.

The more the merrier, I thought, so you can always join the Add thread free for all.

Basic rules

Just post if you want to add tasks to other people.

You may always double post, but not more. If you posted twice in a row, wait until someone else posted or one hour has passed.

You...
Oracle
Posted in Games, TORD Online
Old

Report on a lost bet: 1,000 deepthroats credited to ChubbyShySissy

Posted 03-28-2018 at 05:18 PM by CSasha (I love words)

So ChubbyShySissy, despite or because exactly because desperately gathering huge amounts of deepthroats to do, added by anybody on getDare (click me and add), still wanted me to do some deepthroats. We made a bet with the easy stake from her to expand her thread by three days, which she would have happily done, so she could get even more. Unfortunately for her, I lost the bet and had to do 1,000 deepthroats for her. She could indeed insert half a peeled banana into her ass and keep it in for 24 hours....
Oracle
Posted in Bets, TORD Online
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average.

Re: What's a good domme/dom?

Posted 12-23-2017 at 07:45 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 08:13 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: This is no request for PMs or visitor messages by slaves desperately looking for a dominant. I am nevertheless aware that I attract those with any blog post and action, especially with such a topic as this.

So alias wrote about his opinion on what makes a good dominant and inspired me to do the same here.

1. Responsible and reasonable. We are all too eager, emotional and aroused to take up tasks and p/funishments and get off. That's alright. But the subs...
Oracle
Old

My fap roulettes

Posted 03-24-2017 at 02:50 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-06-2019 at 04:31 AM by CSasha

And now some advertisement. In case you didn't know this Fap roulette page, then check it out. I've created some roulette there on my own.

Feel free to drop feedback or wishes for new creations in the comments.
Oracle
Old

Join some mischief 1

Posted 03-19-2017 at 03:17 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hey folks,

since my free time amount significantly changed I haven't posted anything in a while. So I thought maybe I just share some little mischief with you that you can even join.

Remember my Doomclock PM dare proposals? I have been inspired by a rare but frequent use of that principle. Some folks set some interesting stakes if only enough people join in to let them do it or change something. Here's my current list. With your contribution we can crack some limits:...
Oracle