Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

My personal issues with blackmail

Posted 07-12-2021 at 03:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Disclaimer: This is not intended as a judgement of others but a mere reflection on myself.

I never tried consensual blackmail as the blackmailed. I am just the too cautious type for that. I think probably for a good reason. The world has gotten quite global and big. The internet is full of people and with that comes a significant portion of temporarily or consistently malicious people. You never know. If I'd gave away real material to blackmail me with -naked pics with face, contacts,...
Oracle
Old

Cassandra and bets

Posted 02-05-2018 at 05:47 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Inspired by this recent post by Lemuricon

I don't like bets in my daily life. Very rarely buying a single lottery ticket is the closest I do. I also rejected any Truth or Dare in my life so far until I discovered this page.

My experience so far with bets are mostly very harmless one, a single game of battleships I lost with the result of a cold shower (hate that) (and yes, technically it's not a bet but a simple game ante, but even that is nothing I usually do). So when...
Oracle