Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

How to properly ask for intimate questions

Posted 09-15-2021 at 09:47 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-15-2021 at 09:51 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: Without further knowledge, I consider any misbehavior based on lack of knowledge and awareness. For example, as an adolescence I ran up to every stranger on a meeting offering my hand immediately as they arrived, until someone educated me about the rudeness of that behavior. I just didn't know. And I still am educated on table manners on occasion.

Previously, I have written about Why I hate ASL - AgeSexLocation. But I have come to more insight what bothers me and how to fix...
Oracle
Old

Gender update

Posted 04-18-2020 at 10:05 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-18-2020 at 04:25 PM by CSasha

I was asked how people can avoid shutting others off who have trouble with stricly men and women seperation. It was such a nice talk.

While I usually avoid participating in threads discriminating men or women, I recently took part in this add thread. It was not only about deepthroats, my number one love fetish, but also offered something for "anyone else" than "women" and "men", plus I could add more than "men". It didn't feel perfect, but good enough....
Oracle
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About men and women; and me

Posted 11-27-2016 at 06:46 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:32 AM by CSasha

Some authors say, men are from Mars and women are from Venus. I found a list that categorizes love into twelve kinds of love, split into two halves of typical female ones like care, and typical male ones like respect. I find it incredibly helpful. I am fine with all the men and women of the world. There's just one hack of an issue which frequently bothers me.

But first, let me ask one stupid questions: Where is your liver?
Quote:
In the human, it is located in the upper right quadrant
Oracle