Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Am I a boy?

Posted 09-20-2021 at 09:41 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-20-2021 at 09:43 AM by CSasha

Recently, I got hooked by tictoc, watching some clips for hours while going by train. Videos on hashtag #mascgirl made me reconsider if I was a (fem)boy.

Short answer: No.

Long answer: If being boy was strictly only about having a penis (or testicles or penis and testicles), then it was an easy yes (except for the question how long a penis had to be to be considered a penis ...). But, if it was just about having a penis, why calling it something so confusing then? Why not...
Oracle
Old

I discovered a New Limit: some people

Posted 10-03-2020 at 01:17 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello friends and readers,

As time went by, I recently discovered a new sexual limit for me: people who don't play with people with a penis.

I have nothing against talking to and interacting with people who don't play with people with a penis. It also might sound like a very uncommon limit.

But that's how it is. I had enough and now recognized that I indeed don't want to ever play with people who don't play with people with a penis anymore. Nothing personal,...
Oracle
Old

Me and my ... Peecock

Posted 10-27-2018 at 02:30 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-27-2018 at 03:03 AM by CSasha

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

So I have a peecock, a penis. It's quite average in size and shape, far away from perfect, a bit hairy, bend sidewards, but all in all a good piece. And it comes with the typical merits...
Oracle