Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

221% more and better responses

Posted 12-11-2023 at 04:56 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I claim you are not getting nearly as many and as good replies to your messages to people as you could get, especially to potential partners in sex or life.

Inspired by a an older blog post, I like to share an actedote from my personal life:

I was about the age of 16 and with my older brother and his friends on a LAN party. For those too young to know, LAN stands for Local Area Network party, which meant everyone of us young people brought their chunky, heavy PC with equipment...
Oracle
Old

How to properly ask for intimate questions

Posted 09-15-2021 at 09:47 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-15-2021 at 09:51 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: Without further knowledge, I consider any misbehavior based on lack of knowledge and awareness. For example, as an adolescence I ran up to every stranger on a meeting offering my hand immediately as they arrived, until someone educated me about the rudeness of that behavior. I just didn't know. And I still am educated on table manners on occasion.

Previously, I have written about Why I hate ASL - AgeSexLocation. But I have come to more insight what bothers me and how to fix...
Oracle
Old

Why I hate ASL - AgeSexLocation

Posted 08-11-2020 at 10:33 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 08-12-2020 at 07:52 AM by CSasha

ASL = Age Sex Location

It's one of the most annoying questions for me popping up, especially via the abbreviation as it is used early on in conversations. For me, it's one of the most horrific turn offs.

Age = for me, the difference between this year and the year of my birth

For you: Most positively thinking, you might try to guess what music, culture, and habits I know or am into on the base of my age. That's the most mannered I can think of. But...
Oracle
Old

How to make friends (and how definitely NOT ;) )

Posted 03-01-2020 at 03:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello everyone,

How do I make friends? How do you think you make friends. Let's do a check, please, to see if I am on the right track or if I annoy people.

So you first say "Hello". In the chat, it's pretty easy. Plain that. People are there because they are up for a chat.

Out of the chat, in a private message, for example, you should probably add something to your message, like "Hello,
I saw your post/blog entry about ... and liked...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Hello

Posted 03-01-2020 at 01:58 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello,

That word "hello" is one of the most important magic words for me, pretty close to "thank you" and "please". It says so much, like "I am here. You are there. I recognize you. I mean no harm. I am interested in you".

Here's a little anecdote about me. When I was around sixteen years old, I met with my older brother and his friends for a local area network party, playing computer games together. I was so proud and happy to be...
Oracle
Old

Coming out

Posted 04-22-2018 at 09:54 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Thanks to sockless74's blog post, I have seriously asked myself how I came along. I think partly, I didn't try to fool anyone, but on the other hand, I have meddled and struggled with how others conceive me.

I am transgender. I thought it didn't play a role too much that I was, and still do, but on the other hand: society. That's the whole trouble it's about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Transgender people are those who have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex.
Oracle
Old

How to satisfy your sex date

Posted 03-23-2018 at 08:36 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-30-2018 at 04:12 AM by CSasha

Hello everyone looking for a hot sex date out there,

Yesterday I did have one, from the receiving end. I served two real cocks which was quite fun for me. Let me share what I am looking for in sex dates so you can just satisfy that and get plenty of those:

Quote:
Originally Posted by German Saying
Wer ficken will, muss freundlich sein.
Which roughly translates into: If you want to shag, you have to be friendly.

I am a slut, so I am very open to be treated rough, during the session. But before and...
Oracle