Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Kink: unfairness/being bullied/bully

Posted 09-29-2021 at 02:47 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Please keep in mind as a kink these behaviors are based on consent of all involved. You should never bully anyone for real. If you are bullied, seek help. Real bullying ruins people's life up to killing them.

That said, given my favor for add threads and PM dares, sometimes in some creatively mean ways, unfairness is one of my kinks. It's a special form of humiliation, possibly masochism, to let yourself be put under other people's powers of meaniness.

Like in these rule...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Kink-Life-Balance

Posted 10-07-2018 at 12:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hi everyone,

At certain times, I have been horny as fuck, especially when in chastity for longer, but also in general it just happens every once in a while. That's great. But, life isn't just sex, or kink, or giving up a certain amount of control, self-degration for the pleasure of others, or waste of time alone. There's also breathing, drinking, sleeping, eating, social life, being sick, being not in the mood at all, or oblegations, ooooooooor ... vacation.

Since I am...
Oracle
Old

My earliest kinky memories

Posted 11-11-2016 at 05:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:16 AM by CSasha

I remember kinky moments very early on, besides memories from my time as a toddler I suspect to be usual, like potty time and pacifiers until my brother threw all of them behind the shelves because I was too old for them in his opinion. When I grew up we had a large kindergarten in front and on the backside of the five-story house, where we lived in an apartment. Those were huge compared to the kindergarten nowadays, with much space around the main house for the children to play outside in the safety...
Oracle