Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Lost siblings

Posted 09-27-2021 at 08:52 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Visiting my brother who had a stroke, I have some time to reflect on my mental health issues - burdens on my soul.

I could write at length about family constellation as a kind of shock therapy - short and intense, but if it's something for you'll find to it anyway. So I'll keep it short that it's a way I find good for me for two reasons: I struggle to commit to any ongoing long-term processes like a therapy with a therapatist over months and years with weekly sessions - and still consider...
Oracle
Old

Mental health

Posted 09-23-2021 at 01:36 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Thanks for the inspiration to knorke due to her lovely blog entry Time. Go have a look and possibly be inspired.

Fortunately, I am physically pretty healthy. Some issues with my teeth, my knees are sometimes muttering about their age, and I guess some organs are deteriorated to a degree I haven't noticed yet. It has been quite some time I had to see a doctor, and for minor issues like shoulder and neck muscles due to lack of relaxing exercise (I have a desk job), not to speak of having...
Oracle