Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Why I won't ever force you ...

Posted 12-13-2021 at 07:04 AM by CSasha (I love words)

... for real.

Over the years, I have encountered so many people wanting to be forced to do things. While I want myself to feel forced their expectations come over to be forced for real. That's just not possible. Real non-consensual is illegal and should get the violator in trouble for good reasons.

For whenever it is played, hello sunshine! But that means we need a crystal-clear agreement that it is played. It needs everyone's conscience that what other and I offer to...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Stick to your rules (as long as it is healthy)

Posted 03-20-2020 at 04:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello folks, dear readers and friends,

Very recently I had a brief reminder about play and rules again. Last times it was more about overdoing it and taking care of yourself. This time it's not about sticking to rules not only as a paragraph to stick to the rules.

I put up a new add thread, free-for-all this time. So everyone can make a promise there about what to do controlled by others, in this case via posts. And of course, when we make such a promise, we want others...
Oracle
Old

Thoughts about play blackmail and financial control

Posted 03-14-2020 at 12:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-14-2020 at 01:26 PM by CSasha

I casually played blackmail with about three partners. Nothing big. Actually, I didn't need to chase people for that, quite the contrary. I get the potential thrill about being (playfully) blackmailed. On the other hand, so far, it had that huge issue.

Now inspired by this post by RiskyFlame I got some new thoughts.

If you are being blackmailed without your consent, contact the mods for help and your local authorities. Don't give in to any illegal blackmailers. You risk
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Dr. Cass replies: how do I stop getting dared and punished for failure?

Posted 02-07-2020 at 04:09 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-23-2020 at 07:03 AM by CSasha

Hello friends and readers,

When I recommend how to get in touch and get dared, I almost forget about the other option. Plenty of people only want to look around, have a partner, and don't want to get messaged by random strangers, let alone be dared.

One of those reached out to me asking for advice.

Quote:
How do I stop getting dared and punished for failure?
First of all, make sure you didn't post or blog anywhere to get dared recently, and anywhere you did...
Oracle
Old

Re: When are you a pervert? What is taboo?

Posted 12-15-2016 at 08:08 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:31 AM by CSasha

This is a reply to Jaroface's blog entry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiktionary
pervert ‎(plural perverts)

1. (dated) One who has been perverted; one who has turned to error; one who has turned to a twisted sense of values or morals.
2. A person whose sexual habits are not considered acceptable.
Those perverts were trying to spy on us while we changed clothes!
Taking the second meaning, I agree with Jaroface that being a pervert is totally alright. Good news, everyone. The saying
Oracle
Old

My 2 cents on consent

Posted 12-04-2016 at 02:42 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:31 AM by CSasha

Decades ago, when my girlfriend turned seventeen, I was going to be sixteen for a couple of days still. Here in Germany, that's the line between consensual sex, except for some special rules that involve parental agreement or marriage. I made a funny comment about it that she would be abusing me for that time if we would physically engage. Well, it was just a kinky fantasy, and I wished so she would. Because we were engaged consensually.

Laws are strange, sometimes. They draw fixed lines...
Oracle