Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Breaking point

Posted 10-03-2021 at 08:19 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It has been over a decade ago when I was in a session with my husband, bend over a bar stool, being spanked with a crop on my ass cheeks. Stupid me was thinking I could make my husband stop smoking by asking to be hit until he did. Well, I cried and he stopped, not necessarily in that order. I had somehow reached by breaking point, giving me an epiphany about everybody making their own choices. Little spoiler here, he stopped on his own years later. Anyway, my husband had been a great top and stopped...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

How PM dares and add threads work for me

Posted 07-29-2020 at 05:20 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Inspired by knorke's blog post. Many thanks for the perspective.

More often bottom than top, I go through phases of submission, domination, and not much desire for kinky play at all. That's why I have been unable to keep up a long-term BDSM partnership, in what role whatsoever. For me, the most important aspect of my tasks is to do it for others, due to others, "forced" or better spelled decided by others. I love to please and satisfy people. That works better when I...
Oracle