Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Why I won't ever force you ...

Posted 12-13-2021 at 07:04 AM by CSasha

... for real.

Over the years, I have encountered so many people wanting to be forced to do things. While I want myself to feel forced their expectations come over to be forced for real. That's just not possible. Real non-consensual is illegal and should get the violator in trouble for good reasons.

For whenever it is played, hello sunshine! But that means we need a crystal-clear agreement that it is played. It needs everyone's conscience that what other and I offer to do, be, or being treated, it's an offer - something given to someone willing to pick it up. In detail, that means a lot.

Like I don't know what you are offering until you communicate that. Once we know each other better, I might know the options and pull from them without having to be told specifically. But in general, give me your fucking menu, and don't forget to update me on that. I don't want to be surprised when the salad runs out after having it ordered and delivered three times. You are the kitchen chef. You can change the menu. And you should. But fucking tell me!

It also means, I don't want any item shoved into my face without having ordered it. I may not even order at all. Or not today. I order what the heck I want whenever I want. Clear?!

And if you want to be blackmailed, educate yourself how that might happen with a stranger like me. The arousing thrill is one thing, a ruined life is a total turn off.

Keep it safe, sane, and consensual. Make it playfully real.
Posted in getDare issues
Views 2816 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Amazing post

Mark
    Updated 12-13-2021 at 02:05 PM by MarkNDoubt
  2. Old Comment
    Nice pragmatic post and full of truth!

Mark
  3. Old Comment
    Yep! Although there's also consensual non-consent. But that too needs to communicate well and up front and should only be done by people who know and trust each other so well.