Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Kink: unfairness/being bullied/bully

Posted 09-29-2021 at 02:47 AM by CSasha

Please keep in mind as a kink these behaviors are based on consent of all involved. You should never bully anyone for real. If you are bullied, seek help. Real bullying ruins people's life up to killing them.

That said, given my favor for add threads and PM dares, sometimes in some creatively mean ways, unfairness is one of my kinks. It's a special form of humiliation, possibly masochism, to let yourself be put under other people's powers of meaniness.

Like in these rule the add thread from Lola Bunny (age 32, female) is set up to allow others to make it deliberately worse and escalate her trouble.

For myself, the kink might be based on my experience of being bullied in my kindergarten group and elementary school class, mostly by two trouble makers, but then rescued by the group/class. For me, it feels like the bullying makes me deserve and get lovely care and attention. The kink is likely to stay though, even if I heal my soul's wpunds from having been bullied.

Bullying might be another style of forcefully being put in misery for the entertainment of others, in its own way by a group instead of a top, by the power of the group.
Posted in TORD Online
Views 3456 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    ^^This.^^
    I love being a bully in add threads or coming up with evil/mean tasks for people who post requests for "no limits" dares. I also love to be part of a smaller group dedicated to bullying each other, and everyone else.

I never really had that experience in school, or at least not a lot. I was always more of an outsider; one of the kids who hid under the bleachers.
    Updated 10-02-2021 at 09:25 AM by perkygirlie
  2. Old Comment
    I can also agree from the receiving side. someone taking away the control and bullying the plan into something "worse" can be a really amazing experience.

Also, beware of perkygirlie XD or try to ignore she is around XD