Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

New year 2022

Posted 12-31-2021 at 03:26 PM by CSasha

Happy new year to you all!

Time to have another anual look back and forward.

2021 was ending quite busy. I started in another promise with big amount of tasks. I found an awesome lover and keyholder. Very cuddly and kissy kissy, and I LOVE it and I love him. I had my first laser hair removal in a studio, only for face, hands, and feet, as recommend on consultation, and it already shows effect. I had family constellation therapy again, with a new coach, and she's awesome. I signed for a new job in March 2022. My brother had a stroke.

Of course, I want to finish my promise.

I am looking forward what to make of my marriage and my love affair, both together.

I want to play board games more again.

I want to care more for my family and friends, ongoing project.

I want to continue laser hair removal, in the studio, and for the other areas at home. It wasn't recommended in the studio as I already leveled it down very well in home treatment.

I want to be more active in walking or some gymnastics at home, on a low level.

I am looking forward to the new challenging job, one level up in position, and in a young company again.

I want to continue family constellation therapy. It's time to look at my father's ancestry which I know very little away, and feel it fucked me up plentiful. I actually had no father present for the time I remember. I'd also like to confirm everything is settled with the issue of my siblings lost before their birth.

And I don't want to exhaust me with too many projects. Already too late, right?
But at least, I want to learn how to relax and take time for myself without bad feelings, and hence recover to perform better in the things I like to do. Also, I want to regain my will to have personal goals and pursue them.

How was your year? What are you going to tackle 2022? Tell us!
Views 793 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments