Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Plans for 2018

Posted 12-29-2017 at 12:25 PM by CSasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra: My goals for 2017
While I am not a fan of new years resolutions, stating some of my goals might help me keep conscious about them and focus.

Regarding my life in total, I want to get a new job, take more time for my husband, family, and friends, work off the emotional burdens of my past and keep on making more games in private. For my sexual and kinky activities, I just want to maintain what I started 2016 since it does good to me to release and live that side of my life. I am still a romantic slut and won't go for any just play&fuck in real life, but I'd like to stick to my already made commitments support specific other users. I also like to keep on getting rid of my body hairs and try for an androgyne sexy look in balance with my health.

Happy new year to everyone!
Check, check, check, check, check. So far it went really really well. I progressed in all departments which where important to me. Though, in private issues I am nowhere at the finishing line.

I want to further improve at work, keep on doing more family stem therapy sessions, and more guided meditations, since they do me good.

I also want to keep on spending more time with my family and friends.

Sort of, I need to figure out my priorities.

Kink not to forget, I hope I will finish my deepthroats from my thread quick enough. Because I am already eager to start new threads. It was hot to get adds by other people, but it's difficult to work them off in a good speed. I am willing to set up adding threads for more other people.

But I want to learn to say 'no' earlier and more easily where it's most appropriate. I tend to burden myself with to many projects.
Views 1520 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments