Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Hot wife ad

Posted 05-08-2017 at 02:51 PM by CSasha
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:24 AM by CSasha

Hot wife, 27 years old model, here. I am looking for sex or play partners for me, possibly including the humiliation of my cuckold husband, 20 years old, slim, hair free.

Guaranteed reply to any serious request and offers. No restrictions on gender, age, body shape, or look. All possible, from a simple make-out, one-night-stands, over a whole weekend session to regular sex dates or a long-term relationship. I like regular vanilla sex from soft to rough, as well as trying out lots of play variants, kinks, and fetishes. No condom required as long as you keep yourself as recently tested as my hubby and me.

Though the final choice is mine, I'd love to tease and humiliate my hubby by passionately submitting to you. I am open for any kinky play including oral, anal, deepthroat and ass-to-mouth. Big, endurant dicks and muscles who can push us around get bonus attention. If you impress me as a bull, I am willing to carry out your children with my hubby's support alone, or you can join us living in our house as a privileged superior. Enjoy financial and family support without any expectations. My hubby is a reliable worker, tedious and industrious household slave, and lovely caretaker of all family members. We might hang out all day, go out, and fuck whenever and however you like, all day long, while my hubby treats us.

Since I put my hubby into permanent chastity, he has become such flexible, creatively adaptive and endurant with his tongue that I would love to share it with others. He is devoted to drink and eat anything provided from any persons I tell him to. If you have a partner yourself who you want to be satisfied while we both are busy, my hubby's throat and ass are available, and if wished I can have him dress like a sissy slut. He looks so adorable, especially since it hates that humiliation.

I would also be delighted to shoot some pictures and record videos of our actions if you don't mind. Once for watching them myself, showing them my hubby as a reminder, but also expose our filthy service and actions to his co-workers, maybe even to the public.

Perfect ad, isn't it? Maybe a bit too perfect.
Give real ads a chance. Click here!
More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories, Ad format
Views 2489 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    We may be able to help you in this.
    if willing use kik spankynj to get to know