Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RunningLiz

Rate this Entry

Mouth Soaping Report

Posted 02-21-2017 at 06:49 AM by RunningLiz

After I sent the person a PM dare with a mouth soaping task I got dared to do the same and here's my report:

For preparation I soaked a bar of soap in water for half an hour. Next I undressed and put on a pair of tight ash-grey running shorts.

I knelt down, sat on my ankles as I was told. I shoved the bar in my mouth half way in and bit down with my teeth to prevent it from slipping out. An overwhelming sharp taste began to spread immediately on my tongue. I started the stop watch. For the next 10 minutes I had to hold the bar of soap in my mouth.

I bowed my head as this was another instruction and wasn't suprised that spittle mixed with soap trickled down on me as a consequence. My running shorts got soaked after a while but that wasn't bad.

At the beginning I hoped I could get used to the taste, but sadly that didn't work. Every moment I cursed this unfortunate situation ;-)

Eventually it was over and I was happy to spit that bar out. Yes, clear bite marks were visible - at least I held it in my mouth well. All in all I'm not so keen to repeat this soon. But it sure is a good way to punish me, in case that is necessary.
Posted in Dares & Reports
Views 2021 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice report! I've been curious about this myself lately. Love the idea of this as a punishment!