Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Commited: Fantastic PM dares with commitment from the darer

Posted 11-18-2019 at 02:07 PM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. This PM dare list is for people who like to limit their PM dares to be used with some commitment.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me THROAT X with X no more than 10 and a report how you completed X deepthroats, and I will complete 100*X deepthroats.

PM me THRUST X with X no more than 10 and a report how you completed X thrusts to one of your holes, and I will do 100*X thrusts to one of my holes.

PM me ICE X with X no more than 3 and a report how you inserted X ice cubes into your ass, and I will insert X ice cubes into my ass 10 times.

PM me FACE X with X no more than 10 and a report how you slapped each of your face cheeks X times, and I will slap each of my face cheeks 10*X times.

PM me CHASTE after completing 1 hour in a chastity device and I will complete a chastity of 1 day or extend a chastity I am in by that amount.

PM me NORGASM X and a report of completing X orgasms, and I will complete X days in chastity.
Views 1420 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments