Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Tree Tie - by cmiller

Posted 09-24-2014 at 05:51 AM by AnalGirl1

You will wear something extremely slutty and will drive to a park that has a fairly secluded wooded area that you can avoid being found easily, make sure the area is dark as well.

You will go there at 9pm. Bring with you a large gag, vibrator, largest dildo, handcuffs, a rope ensure it's thin enough to fit through the ring on the collar and at least 50ft long, a combination lock, bottle of liquor, large bottle of ice water (gallon or more), collar with a ring on the front, extremely large ice timer (aim for 5-6 hours minimum and a cell phone.

You will find a place in this wooded area that you feel comfortable of not being found by random people. Ensure you park your car somewhere that can't be ticketed for leaving it overnight.

Find a tree that isn't too thick that you can reach around with the rope.

You will insert your large dildo into your ass (you keep saying how bad it is but you are "AnalGirl1" so I'm ensuring you live up to your name).

Put the gag in your mouth.

Insert the vibrator in your pussy and turn it on 60%, want it teasing only.

Look up before you go the estimated time of sunrise, set an alarm on the cell phone for 30min before that time.

Sit at the base of the tree with your legs straddling the tree and pussy pressed right up against the trunk.

Wrap the rope around your body and tree, run it around each thigh, through your crotch and ass crack, and through the ring in your collar and tighten it with each pass so it's near impossible to move away from the tree. Tie it off.

Take the large container of water and pour it over your head completely. Soak your entire body.

Cuff your hands around the tree with the ice timer near them.

Enjoy your night.

You may uncuff when you can get the key, but may not untie til the alarm goes off.

Wearing black skirt, panties and high heels, white tank top without bra I walked into the woods for about 10 minutes.
Sunrise was at 7:10am and I was there at 11 pm (I reduced this dare by two hours, knowing the next will be harder). I programmed my mobile on 6:30 am. I got naked, gagged me, inserted the vibrator on about 60% and worked that 8'' dildo in my ass (still so painful! But I can fit it in all the way now). I threw a blanket over me and tied myself into a hug with a tree, my pussy pressed against the tree, making the toys pressed in deeply.
I didn't do the water puring stuff.
I locked my hands in real handcuffs, with the only key in a BIG ice block. No escape.

dark; wet; cold; pain; edge...constantly edging; sore ass; LOONG
this was the longest bondage I was ever in. It was so hard and painful. I would have quit, if I could have! My ass was so dry and the dildo so thick and painful - pulling it out afterwards was the worst! It took minutes and costs tears.
During the night I never really sleeped. I closed my eyes and dozed, but the sheer sounds of the night, let alone the pain, stopped me from sleeping.
So when my mobile rang I checked the ice block for the second time at all during that night. ... It was only half way melted... FUCK... I wanted to leave so badly! It was already bright and then I tried to smash the iceblock, to get the key quicker. It worked, but once I nearly dropped the iceblock out of reach. I was so scared, but with a lot of pain I was able to grab it again. It took a full more hour to get to the key.
I had tears in my eyes - again - on my way back. I was at home at about 8am.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1463 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments