Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Temporary rules

Posted Today at 03:15 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags rules

A list of temporary rules I have to follow

when you get up in the morning, get on your knees (skip if you have bad knees or back) and say, "I am a service toy for all to use."

Before bed say, "I am glad that I get to be a service boy for all."

Every time you type on GD, you must post in italic if possible.

Everyday write something degrading on your body.

Everyday after your mantra when you wake up, write 5
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BDSM Test

Posted Today at 01:53 PM by Jamin0731

https://bdsmtest.org/r/Eayy4rMd
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A lot has happened in just a single year

Posted Yesterday at 12:08 PM by Pariahterror

A lot has happened since I joined this site a year ago. I still was new to a lot of kinks and knew noone of this site. I was like a newborn puppy trying to explore the world.

At this moment I was starting to talk more. The most likly reason was having joined an online DND group months prior to getting an account here. It was time to explore.

I went on a few threads and got a what for me was a very imposing message. It was a sort of welcome and a guide to getdare. It was...
Longtime User
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1,000 more for Jenni

Posted 07-18-2018 at 04:28 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 07-18-2018 at 04:36 PM by Cassandra

Last time Jenni offered me a quite awesome incentive for doing 1,000 deepthroats in the way to earn maximum tokens for her. Though where it comes from is to make other people do it for getting tokens. So I was working against myself, doing the task for providing tokens to her to have me do more things.

In my next offer to her I challenged to make me earn for her again, but without any incentive. Just by her words. And in fact, she did it with her first response. Such a good girl. Or should...
Prodigy
Posted in TORD Online
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Co Domming with your Dom

Posted 07-18-2018 at 03:29 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 07-18-2018 at 04:18 PM by IceMaiden

This was written by myself and AM, I am pink and he is black.

I have quite a bit of experience as both a sub and domme and have engaged in many play times over the years along with being very willing to try out any new fantasy or curiosity that pops into my head, even when I am nervous scared or anxious. I have a couple of play partners AM has approved of me playing with in person until we can physically be together. Sometimes I will have a scene with them alone and other times AM will...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Product Review: Moon Glow UV Paint Powder (Gunge) For Messy Fans

Posted 07-17-2018 at 01:35 PM by SissySlutSamantha

This is my product review for:

Moon Glow - 80g UV Paint Powder

Whilst looking around the web for a cheaper and more readily available alternative for gunge powder online, I stumbled upon this product on amazon. In the description of the product its said:

"Will create 6-8 litres of thick neon paint or 5 litres of super thick gunge"

I immediately went down to the reviews section but was sad to see there was only 1 review, so I didn't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another 1,000 for Jenni

Posted 07-16-2018 at 04:27 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)

This evening after work, short talk with my husband, I got into chastity and stayed in it until now, due to PM dares requiring me to lock away the keys for only 90 minutes in total. I have gone to far more until now. While writing this I am still wearing a sports bra with my FF boobs in it, a blue supergirl t-shirt over it, my slut collar on, braided side pigtails, my favorite black short skirt, orange socks, and a white thong with my big butt plug in and the thongs behind wrapped around it 2 or 3 times...
Prodigy