Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life and experience on getDare.

I am just new to this community here and must say that I am really enjoying my time here so far and will use this blog space to document my time and experience here.

I will be making some pretty good dares in the future, I have some fun and unique ideas that could be enjoyable and "risky" too.
PM Dares: 1 2 3
Rate this Entry

Introduction to the community

Posted 02-20-2020 at 07:24 PM by RubinPhoxx

Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce myself here and say how much I really enjoy the time I've had so far.

I am Michael, 40 from Canada. I don't Identify with Gender at all, so I will most always be who my mind is, and that is Sophia. You can refer to me as either-or, pronouns, etc are no problem for me.
I will be changing my avatar a lot, but when it's my choice to put on there it will be this one include in this post

I am REALLY liking the Blogging aspect here on GetDare, and I have been building up what I hope to become an extensive blog with my "adventures" and experiences here as well as some fun, and Unique concepts I have in mind...

I Love the Truth and Dare requests and I am using them for community engagement as much as I can

I am around a lot and have plenty of time to get way too over-involved in this, lol. In fact, This site has cured my Twitter addiction instantly.

I haven't had any real exposure or experience in many kinks or fetishes, so I will see what I like and don't like as time goes on. I am open to at least considering everything, so feel free to ask me any Truths or give me Dares.

I would love to make some connections here and add some friends to my profile. I've I sound like someone you want as a friend please let me know

I will do most of my posting in my blog, so definitely keep an eye on that.

Thanks, and look forward to having a positive and enjoyable time here!

Sophia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CottonCandyHair-Beauty.jpg (36.3 KB, 450 views)
Views 2052 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    welcome to getDare! =)
    Posted 02-21-2020 at 02:18 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Welcome from me, too.