Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

My first dare in quite a while...

Posted 07-13-2021 at 02:54 PM by Bloxo

I've been back I guess a few months now...focusing on my WamPalooza thread (please check out bets and challenges for this fun messy game!) and dabbling here and there...
The last couple of days I've actually had some time at home, life got busy once restrictions came down!
I decided to try and be more active, reach out to some people...and in an attempt to get more interest in my game I've been trying to invite people who would be interested...

It is a bit of a quiet week, the game was getting busy but players have stayed away lately...I needed to take action, one of the girls who I hoped would join hadn't signed up yet...I decided to make a bet with her...

The stakes:
If I won, she would have to enter 3 rounds of my thread
If I lost she would give me a messy dare and I had to enter the game myself...

Well we played battleships...and...I lost, by a good 3 ships no less, it was not what I was expecting, but there is always an element of luck in that game for sure!

So she owes me a messy dare and girls can add to that within WamPalooza if they enter this round...

So this post was a bit of a tease I will be honest

I will post more details as I have them though, but it looks like I will be rechristened to the world of mess after all...stay tuned!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 818 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments