Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me, myself and I, and all of you to

Hey there and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably bore you to death but I'll update as often as I can, and if you want to say hi be my guest, love and hugs KellyD
Rate this Entry

To cam or not to cam

Posted 12-14-2012 at 02:28 PM by KellyDean

Hi GD's,

First before anyone asks the answer is no. But I was dared to cam in my gym slip by some creep and it got me thinking, would anyone actually do that like actually let someone see you in your room. I mean like they can really see into your space? I like GD coz you can do maybe some wild things but its anonymous if you want so would you let someone in like that.

Just wondering.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3954 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    yea some people do it and you can always wear a mask and us ea blanket to cover your room. Some just wanna see proof you are what you are like me, I hate not seeing my target and not seeing to make sure they doing dare or doing it right.

So it is unfun for me at times to give dares and get nothing outta it.

But I am different then most, they are horny people @@
  2. Old Comment
    Yeah, I get that it can be dangerous to do if you don't know how to take care of yourself (and if it's illegal for you to do or for them to ask, then you definitely should not be doing it). That being said, I do appreciate proof that the person I am playing with is following through. I think it's a personal comfort level thing and a trust thing. If you don't feel comfortable, then you shouldn't. There are definitely ways you can make it safer. I've cammed for friends and strangers alike and never had any problems :-)

That being said, I think a lot of submissives use the "I will cam when I am comfortable" excuse when they really have no intention of camming at all. Not cool!
  3. Old Comment
    My advice is don’t do it if you are not comfortable with it.

The usual arguments regarding proof of dares will always be there. However you are here to have fun and you should not need to violate your comfort level just to satisfy someone else’s opinion. Also there are a lot of desperate people, creeps and untrustworthy characters around on the internet, so you do need to be careful.