Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me, myself and I, and all of you to

Hey there and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably bore you to death but I'll update as often as I can, and if you want to say hi be my guest, love and hugs KellyD
Rate this Entry

chocolatey dare

Posted 10-06-2012 at 01:56 AM by KellyDean

Hey GD'rs,

So not sure if some of you out thair read the chocolatey dare posted by TorD4life but I finally gave it a go...........

I used the fun-sized mars bars coz the others are just too big to have in panties and not walk funny. And I didn't wear jeans as it would stain too much and i was already gonna waste my panties so had a skirt instead. I only went to the park walking, only about 5 mins away and then back. It was HORRIBLE it melts so quick and felt like it was going everywhere. It didn't run out of my undies coz i think the fun size was not big enough but when i got back home an to went to the bathroom i had to peel my panties of and there was a iky mess of chocolate and caramel and eeeeeeeeeeeeeewww.

Had to jump into the shower as it felt really uncomfortable with that stuff all over the place.

So, fun to try if you don't mind having to thro out your undies after and being covered in chocolate but recommend the small bars since the don't leak out and too much.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1491 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments