Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

"Add to my" thread advice Part 2

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:17 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-06-2020 at 12:48 PM by CSasha

Click here for Part 1

15. Your rules guide the players and the game

Whoever designs the rules, determines the behaviors which are rewarded, and the behaviors which are punished. Guess which behaviors people prefer. Do they prefer rewards or punishment (not to mistake for funishments)? So yes, by rewarding what you want them to do, they do it. It's in your hands when you set up the rules.

What do you want your players to do? Do you want your friends to join...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

"Add to my" thread advice Part 1

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-06-2020 at 12:39 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: I am just a human being without any clue, but I felt inspired to answer to NoLimitz call how to create or make a popular "Add ..." thread.

I had to create my own Loser thread by losing a vote to ChubbyShySissy, still working it off, and started some more Add-threads for other users like for lop747, for Gonzalez, for Buttaholic, for my precious pet astro alias oddjobber, and for spankmeohio. I think my first experiene posting and thereby adding in such threads was
Oracle
Old

Give and take

Posted 06-13-2017 at 02:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:27 AM by CSasha

I am not sure if I just take it the wrong way, but ever so often seeing something like or "dare me" or "and waiting for dares" I think: 'What a pity." Alright, there are many users only giving out (PM) dares, but my impression is, there are way more people who desire to get some than users who could ever give out those numbers. On the other hand, and that's how I see friends with PM dare lists get a lot, is not only linking them in their signature and being active on getDare...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Welcome to getDare

Posted 08-27-2016 at 03:28 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-07-2020 at 08:27 AM by CSasha

Hello and welcome new user to getDare,

You are probably very eager to get to know some more people with the same kinks as you, or who have the kinks to complement yours. Here's a quick advice how to and how not to do it.

0. Danger danger! Read the getDare Survival Guide.

1. Change your avatar and your profile picture.

2. Click "Blogs" in the menu, and then "Post to your blog" on the left. Create one blog entry with your Likes/Dislikes/Limits...
Oracle
Old

Zero Inclination

Posted 08-22-2011 at 07:13 PM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

So, I don't really know where to start. I left this site temporarily to get my life together. Lol, not because I was addicted or anything - I just needed to re-submerge into the real world.

Now, here I am, back in school surrounded by all my friends and my new suitemates... The only problem is, I have seemed to have lost my sex drive. I have no interest in masturbation or anything else, and what's worse, my Master keeps making demands and I seriously just want to tell him to fuck off and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized