Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nanomt

Rate this Entry

New Rule

Posted 09-01-2012 at 01:28 PM by nanomt

My trainer gave me a new rule today. Here it is:

Every day when you get up from bed and pee you will kneel in front of the toilet put your head in there and fuck your cunt 50 times with the red dildo. When done you will flush the toilet with your head still in there. Then get cleaned up and start your day.

I performed this today for the first time. It made me feel like such a filthy cunt. I was so humiliated and I became dizzy. I had to stop fucking my cunt 4 times to keep from cumming. Doing this was very difficult for me but I can tell now that when I am extremely horny my inhibitions are loose and I am so much more of a whore.

Now I'm preparing for Dravot's enema dare. I'll post the results after I complete it on my thread, (Wife wants to be humiliated. She wants your help)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2086 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Edging with your head in a piss filled toilet... glad to see when people appreciate classics especially when the degradation gets cunts so wet how is it getting a piss and toilet water face wash first thing in the morning?
  2. Old Comment

New Rule

Sir,

The humiliation is terrible, even more so since it turns me on. I didn't get any in my mouth but the water got all over my face. When I was finished I had a piss taste in my mouth.
  3. Old Comment
    It could be worse he could make you hold a mouthful of your own fresh hot piss while you're doing it like you've done before...but then I imagine you'd just enjoy that even more.