Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Do you have problems in life??

Posted 03-21-2010 at 09:08 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 03-21-2010 at 09:14 AM by Mere

When someone is upset, they ask God for help. They pray to God to take all their problems, so they are happy.
I too get upset, many times, but I pray to God to give me strength to face my problems. Life is not about having no problems and easy going. Life will never have a meaning then, it would be so boring. We realize the value of good days when we have seen the bad days and only then we would cherish every second of good times.
We should not be cowards, and say that we are sick of life,...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Naked Chores!

Posted 03-29-2010 at 10:41 AM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 03-29-2010 at 11:55 AM by nakedhelen

sekai asked me to get naked (redundant... I was already naked!) and clean my windows using my breasts, so I cheerfully went to work.

I sprayed the glass with window cleaning fluid which I then spread all over using just my 36Ds, driving my nipples crazy and pointy. I climbed on a stool to get the high areas and knelt down to get the low areas, then rinsed and repeated on every window-like surface in my apartment. I then had to wipe them dry with a cloth, though, since my breasts aren't very...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Walk of Shame!

Posted 04-01-2010 at 10:12 AM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 04-01-2010 at 10:14 AM by nakedhelen

smartounge asked me to do this at 8 PM. There was still some light outside, and the streets are busy, the shops still open for business.

He told me to wear a skirt that was a bit loose and barely hangs from my hips. I had the perfect fit, a tulip mini skirt a friend of mine had bought me some years ago, my waistline was a bit bigger back then (and even then, the skirt felt a bit loose!). I was to wear no panties.

I was to wear a short zip-up hoodie, so I chose my midriff...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Exercise Time!

Posted 04-01-2010 at 03:20 PM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 04-01-2010 at 03:38 PM by nakedhelen

It's after midnight again, and sekai had me do some naked exercising out on my balcony. To make a simple list:

20x Standing Oblique Stretch
20x Squat
10x Vertical Core Hold
20x Hip Flexor Stretch (each)
20x Lower Back and Calf Stretch
3 minutes Back Stretch
20x Behind Head Shoulder Stretch (each)
10x Pushup
20x Outward Back Curl

If this is too mind-boggling for you, you can find descriptions of everything on fitness.com (should...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Kinky Show!

Posted 04-02-2010 at 05:20 AM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)

crazydareooo had me doing something interesting! I did this around 3 PM on a very bright and warm day, so exposure was probably at its peak!

First of all, I put some clothes on, took a piece of string and two clothespegs and stepped outside on my balcony. I tied the string around both pegs, then tried to throw one over the sunshade bar that's hanging from the ceiling directly above the balcony railing. It took me some tries, but I finally got it to go through the gap and around the bar....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm alive and I'm glad..

Posted 04-14-2010 at 06:40 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

Gosh!! After everything, ups and downs, doctors could bring me back from the hands of death..and now I regret trying to kill myself..I would rather prove myself to be a strong girl, take the shit life gives and still stand up..I won't lose, I promise..
And that guy, I'm still smiling..yea I told him if not him, then I shall rather stay alone..lol..so don't ask me to be your mistress or slave..besides, Mere is back here....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Club Dress-Up!

Posted 04-16-2010 at 10:36 AM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 04-16-2010 at 10:48 AM by nakedhelen

First of all, a fair warning: This post contains links to images because I wanted to give an illustrated description of my outfit. Although actual nudity is not depicted, some of the images come really close. Only adult viewers are allowed to click on the links!

I liked most of the suggestions on the 'Club Dress-Up!' thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45470) and I couldn't choose one. So I picked 'n' mixed, creating an outfit that should please most of the people that posted....
Posted in Uncategorized